[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wsr/ing a list of characters that could defeat Uchiha Madara.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

/wsr/ing a list of characters that could defeat Uchiha Madara. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai (capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
>>215865
Just from Naruto or from anywhere?
>>
>>215867
Anywhere. No reality warpers or meme characters like Saitama tho.
>>
>>215868
...No reality warpers?...So you want characters capable of planetary level destruction that do not use reality warping?
...Marvel, DC and Dragon Ball, pretty much.
>>
>>215865
Doomguy. He's a man and a half, a berzerkerpackin man and a half. He's got a head full of mad and fist full of vertebra, that's your spinal chord baby!
>>
>>215870
>Marvel
>DC
>Dragon Ball
literally meme franchises, did you even read my post
>>
>>215865
>>215872
Serious question, what enjoyment do you get out of trolling for bites on this backwater board with this stale bait? I mean really we both know you could do better, F- Apply yourself!
>>
Sailor Saturn can destroy anyone as she represents the God of the harvest (and for some reason Naoko decided that meant harvesting souls).

She also possesses Silence Wall an impenetrable barrier that cannot be crossed while she sets up her glaive to cast Silence Glaive Surprise

So, good luck with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2QcHjqMRX4
>>
Similar to Saturn's ability to destroy anyone is Flandre Scarlet's ability to destroy absolutely any THING. She imagines something in her hand, she crushes the imagined object in her hand, the actual thing she imagined is destroyed.

She doesn't even need to be nearby or see the object to destroy it, in the official comics she destroyed a meteor this way while staying comfortably in her basement room.

So, good luck with that one too.
>>
File: 1478214662361.png (16KB, 273x338px) Image search: [Google]
1478214662361.png
16KB, 273x338px
>>215872
>naruto
>not a meme franchise
Mfw
>>
File: 14_15.png (322KB, 1158x897px)
14_15.png
322KB, 1158x897px
>>215865
Apparently Black Zetsu can 1 hit KO madara, no matter what form he takes.
>>
>>215870
Ziltoid the Omniscient!
>>
Magic God Othinus.

Madara is a meme
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.