[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help finding the link to this YouTube video: I'll describe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1460700893862.png (122KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460700893862.png
122KB, 250x250px
Need help finding the link to this YouTube video:
I'll describe it via green text
>An anime lady was walking down a street, contemplating how to heat up her soldiers in the winter
>She walked into a restaurant and ordered nigga soup and said that it was "Pretty fucking dank" and that there were even little bits of weed in the soup.
>She started contemplating, now under the effects of weed, that she should burn fat jews to fuel furnaces to heat up the soldiers "I'm a genius" she said
Thank you.
>>
A webm would be nice as well, but I dont mind.
>>
>>214913
Also the lady in the anime had blonde hair, and eyes that looked like the eyes of a cat. She might of been wearing a skirt and a pale white jacket and maybe a beanie, but I'm not sure.The art style was very simple.
>>
>>214918
she was very short
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyNsHU4TAZM
>>
>>214922
Thanks mate
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.