[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone recommend me a game with lots of cute girls. It has to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 1348286535176.png (357KB, 957x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1348286535176.png
357KB, 957x1200px
Someone recommend me a game with lots of cute girls. It has to be playable on PC (so anything emulatable is fine). The more cute girls the better, and the cuter the girls the better.
>>
Recettear? I don't really know, I'm only replying because you posted Akiha.
>>
Fortune Summoners
>>
>>2149
Any specific genre or you'll play whatever?
>>
>>2159
>>2165
I've already played both of these, but thanks anyway.

>>2168
Well, I'm not opposed to any genre, but stuff like bullet hell shmups with tiny cute girl sprites is kinda cheating.
>>
File: 6692_katawa_shoujo_hd_wallpapers.jpg (169KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
6692_katawa_shoujo_hd_wallpapers.jpg
169KB, 1280x800px
>>2149
Katawa Shoujo
>>
>>2200
Already read it. Maybe I should have mentioned some games I've already played, but I've played so many games with cute girls that listing them all would be impossible, and listing only a few would be pointless since it'd still leave dozens left for people to suggest.

Just try not to suggest something super obvious. Games with cute girls are my greatest passion in life, if it's something everyone has played chances are I have as well.
>>
File: eden.jpg (31KB, 256x358px) Image search: [Google]
eden.jpg
31KB, 256x358px
>>2210
eden*
>>
File: Do you even Nep bro.jpg (180KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
Do you even Nep bro.jpg
180KB, 572x572px
>>2149
Neptunia is full of cuties!
>>
>>2230
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

>>2249
I've already played the three Rebirth games. Are there any others on PC?
>>
Kamidori Alchemy Meister
>>
File: cg15.jpg (76KB, 601x656px) Image search: [Google]
cg15.jpg
76KB, 601x656px
I'm also interested in this.

OP you could try Criminal Girls.
>>
>>2306
this
>>
>>2149
Melty Blood
>>
File: VN_Guide_MKIII.jpg (2MB, 3596x2020px) Image search: [Google]
VN_Guide_MKIII.jpg
2MB, 3596x2020px
>>
>>2416
Same.

Although I want something more in line Sengoku Rance where you can "clear" girls. Of course I know about VNs but I want some video game waifus damn it.
>>
>>2306
>>2486
Already played these

>>2416
It's on PC? Thought it was Vita only
>>
>>2230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YcuqMnZrns
>>
>>2569
Oops, my bad. I played it on the PSP which is emulatable but I forgot they only translated the vita version.
>>
>>2149
Fire Emblem something something
>>
>>2620
The only one with enough cute girls for my liking is Awakening and it's not on PC
>>
>>2149
Akiba's Trip. The entire game revolves around cute girls and after beating it once you get to be the little girl. Use a trainer and just have fun.
>>
>>2926
Already played it 4 times, really liked the girls in that one for some reason.
>>
File: 1434668536699.png (3MB, 1779x2536px) Image search: [Google]
1434668536699.png
3MB, 1779x2536px
100% Orange Juice
or any game by Orange_Juice, really.
>>
>>2937
Have you tried Fairy Fencer F?
>>
>>2943
Yes.

>>2941
I'll check them out, thanks.
>>
File: 80.gif (11KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
80.gif
11KB, 300x100px
Galaxy Angel
But the art is outdated
>>
>>2966
I had never heard of it. Looked it up but it looks super weird, can you explain what it's like?
>>
>>2977
If you dont mind visual novels:
Nekopara for cute cat girls, but you've already played it, I guess
D.C. II ~Da Capo II~, it has 12 cute heroines, pretty big number for vn
Little busters for low sexual content with cute girls.

Can't help with other genres and pc, but:
Disgea on psp - you can make cute party with cute girls (and one cute healer trap if you want) and grind many hours of your life away. But this game isnt about cute girls.

Rune Factory 3 for nds - It is a mix of simulation and role-playing elements. Harvest moon with monsters. And you can later marry one from 12 cute girls. Whole game is pretty cute and comfy.

I hope it will help you
>>
>>2149
>PC
Yandere simulator
But its still beta software
>>
>>3091
>Nekopara for cute cat girls, but you've already played it, I guess
Correct
>D.C. II ~Da Capo II~, it has 12 cute heroines, pretty big number for vn
I'll look into it, is it fine to start with II? Is the first one not translated?
>Little busters for low sexual content with cute girls.
Also already played.

>Disgaea
Already played as well
>Rune Factory 3
Sounds great, I'll give it a try. Thanks!

>>3101
>barely functioning meme games
That's like the opposite of cute
>>
>>3132
Yeah, you can start with Da Capo - its translated, but you dont have to. Story takes place on the same island, 50 years later.
I posted Da Capo II, because I liked it more, had better art, had more interesting slice-of-life scenes and was funnier. DC2 was great improvement in almost every way.
>>
>>2486
>OP posts picture from Melty Blood
>"I know, maybe he hasn't played Melty Blood yet!"

Also, try checking out http://tss.asenheim.org/en/
There's a bunch of old VNs there
>>
>>2149
The Neptunia series. It's lots of shitty grinding, though.
>>
>>2149
Touhou?
>>
File: White-Album-2-www.gamesave.us-2.jpg (54KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
White-Album-2-www.gamesave.us-2.jpg
54KB, 500x388px
>>2149
Already recommended this in another thread but whatever.

White Album 2 - the game where you fall in love with a girl, and then smash their heart into a million pieces
>>
otomeido
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.