[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based on what you've seen so far, what's the #1 an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1458791111890.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1458791111890.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
Based on what you've seen so far, what's the #1 anime you would recommend from this season? I know, some of you probably have a lot of good choices, but for the purpose of this thread, just pick one.

http://anichart.net/fall
>>
File: 1476657781689.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1476657781689.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>214186
Flip Flappers
>>
>>214186

These are my favorites of the season so far:

3-gatsu
Bungou Stray Dogs
Drifters
Flip Flappers
Euphonium S2
JoJo: Diamond Isn't Breakable
Keijo!!!!!!!!
Nanbaka
Occultic;Nine

As for picking a single one from that bunch, I'd probably say Occultic;Nine. But that's mostly because I'm so entranced by its mystery. Check it out, see if you like it. Be aware that the first episode is incredibly heavy with dialogue and jumps around a lot. If you've watched Tatami Galaxy or Baccano!, think of the first episodes of those. It gets easier to comprehend as the episodes go on though, much like those two series.

I also agree with the first reply. Despite really disliking the first two episodes and the characters in Flip Flappers, the aesthetic appeal of the show is fantastic and the characters have sort of grown on me.

If you just want something really fun, check out Keijo. It's like an action shounen like Naruto, but where girls fight each other with their boobs and butts. Complete with secret and forbidden techniques. It's amazing.
>>
3-gatsu no lion

Flip flappers is overrated, story and characters are very mediocre or even downright annoying even though it has good animation
Same goes for Occultic;Nine.
Hibike s2 is a train wreck
Yuri on Ice has some questionable dialogue which really brings down the product as a whole. And the comedy is really hit or miss.
Bungou Stray Dogs s2 has been pretty good so far but the first season was mediocre
Drifters is edgy trash with terrible comedy segments
Haikyuu and Natsume are great but they're sequels with 2+ seasons so you probably aren't interested.

3-gatsu is the only one that's been really good so far imo. It really nails a number of things. The writing, tone and visuals are all pretty great. Fune wo Amu is also a good alternative if you don't mind the "boring" subject matter of making dictionaries.
>>
>>214245
Also Udon no Kuni is really good so far too. But I'd still pick 3-gatsu over it.
>>
>>214245
The start of Bungou Stray Dogs S2 was solid, but since the arc is over, it's probably going to go back to S1 arc.
>>
>>214256
I agree, if I knew that season 2 would just entirely be backstory about Dazai's past I would say it's the best thing airing this season but after watching the latest episode it's already starting to slip back into mediocrity. Kyouka being kidnapped again is just so uninteresting. But on the other hand the 3 way war could be cool.
>>
>>214245
>Hibike s2 is a train wreck
What's it doing wrong? Hibike S1 was straight up one of /a/'s favorite shows from that year.
>>
>>214268
Same thing every KyoAni S2 does: refuse to do any further character development, because they don't want to do anything that might upset anyone ever.
>>
>>214274
Hm, I thought Free had pretty good character development in S2, but that's the only KyoAni S2 I've seen so I'll take your word for it on the rest. Maybe Free is just a fluke.
>>
Shakunetsu no Takkyu Musume. Fun characters and story, good ping-pong battles, good OP music. Not overly deep.
>>
>>214279
You should (not) watch Chuunibyou.
>>
>>214466
Shame to hear, because I really like what I've watched of the first season. But I have consistently heard that even people who loved S1 were furious about S2.
>>
Flip Flappers and Keijo is literally all you need to watch. Literally all you need. Butts and qts.
>>
Is Flip Flappers the most popular anime of the season, like Re:Zero before it? Keep in mind that I love Re:Zero so you don't need to lie.
>>
>>215055
No, it's just interesting because it keeps hinting it's going to pull a madoka, but so far it's kept being space dandy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.