[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that this site is too corrupt, what's the best place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Swfchan.jpg (12KB, 522x93px) Image search: [Google]
Swfchan.jpg
12KB, 522x93px
Now that this site is too corrupt, what's the best place to download flashes?
>>
>Now that this site is too corrupt
Mind explaining? What's wrong with it?
>>
>>211372
The infected ads and malware in general are getting past ad-blockers now.
>>
>>211372
last time i went there, ublock origin and Avast on full, the damn site still gave my machine that "Your machine is locked, and the FBI demands money to unlock it" alert.
>>
Megaupload went under because of something like this, didn't it?
>>
>>211336
I was wondering where the malwarebyte's warnings were coming from lately lel
I don't really mind tho, I have this PC strictly for junk and laptop for serious business so if something fucks up I just reinstall OS or do a rollback if it's possible
>>
>>211512
How did you deal with that?
>>
>>211648
Megaupload went under because it allowed rampant uploading of copyrighted materials.
>>
>>211753
You can just ctrl+w (i think) or tick the "do not allow popups from this tab" box and then close the page
>>
>>211873
ctrl-W was blocked. couldn't access the settings tab. couldn't close the page.

i restarted the machine from my install disc and reverted to the previous install point. and stopped going to swfchan.
>>
>>211919
You using chrome? I got the "machine locked" popup almost every time I visit swfchan, and I just tick the "do not allow popups from this tab" box, easy as heck

You know your computer isn't really locked, right?
>>
>>211925
using firefox. and, yes, i know my computer wasn't really locked. i even tried to visit the third party digital cash pay system they suggested, and the url didn't work. i tell you, the lack of continuing support for these scams is *appalling*.
>>
>>211925
>>211996
Those ads are coming from PopAds (I assume from looking at the scripts). The scripts are coming from various domains with garbage names, such as
>vbuqjdyrsrvi.com
>vydlqaxchmij.com
>fhawywadfjlo.com
>fgkvpyrmkbap.com
>imgoatxhxior.com
>bhjhijisulwl.com
And so on. Do you think there's maybe a comprehensive list of those domains so we can add them to our ad blockers?
>>
>>212091
>Do you think there's maybe a comprehensive list of those domains so we can add them to our ad blockers?

https://github.com/quidsup/notrack/blob/master/trackers.txt

Try this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.