[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone cut out the sniper girl in the picture? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

Can someone cut out the sniper girl in the picture? I don't mind if the window cracks are saved or not, but I'd like to be able to put it on a wallpaper on my own. Thanks!
>>
Also, if it's not too much trouble, could someone cut the picture of her shooting?

>>210568
Just to clarify, I'd only want the sniper girl in the picture. The stuff around her can disappear
>>
Boop Bump
>>
File: fam.png (410KB, 1258x1205px) Image search: [Google]
fam.png
410KB, 1258x1205px
>>210569
you can make wallpapers but cant cut shit out senpai
got u still because you arent a fag who asks for anime recommendations or homework
>>
>>211715
My nigga, this is one of the cleanest cuts I've seen on here. Thank you so much man
>>
Boop
>>
Bump one last time
>>
>>212462
I'm working on the OP image in Photoshop, give me a min
>>
File: Image edit.png (1MB, 1176x2447px) Image search: [Google]
Image edit.png
1MB, 1176x2447px
Haha wow that was a long minute. Sorry it took so long OP, I started 30 past midnight and worked nonstop. The image had a lot of blended colors and subtleties so I couldn't get out every crack but I did my best. You're lucky it used a lot of black so that I could quickly brush out most of the cracks or else this would have taken 3 times as long.

Anyway I had a lot of fun working on this and I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed making it.
>>
>>212492
Holy shit this is perfect!

I didn't know you worked that long on it! Don't worry about the cracks, but this has become my new wallpaper!

Like I said before, I'm really grateful that you spent so much time on it! Thank you and I hope I can help people like you did for me!
>>
File: Image edit.png (1MB, 1176x2447px) Image search: [Google]
Image edit.png
1MB, 1176x2447px
>>212504
I'm a perfectionist OP, so I went the extra mile. I took out some poorly erased marks near the barrel, cleaned up the edge of the jacket, took out some more cracks, and fixed the pinky. This is the absolute best I can do.
>>
>>212702
God damn son you keep doing god's work

Thank you so much!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.