[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I need help really bad. I was being a lazy fuck in pirating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Guys I need help really bad. I was being a lazy fuck in pirating music and one of the things downloaded was this program 'disease.exe' that made its way onto my computer. It constantly closes out Chrome when I try to do anything, keeps trying to access malicious sites, constantly has MBAM popping up saying it's denying website access. I have no idea what to do, anything will help. I'm contemplating just grenading the partition it's so annoying.
>>
It's actively preventing you from loading up anything that might help you remove it. Boot into safe mode with networking before running MBAM.

If that's not enough, boot into safe mode with networking, run these, and then run MBAM.

http://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.exe
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/
>>
>>210036
boot your computer in safemode and delete the file (empty recyclebin), check msconfig and disable anything weird, run scans with malwarebytes and Junkware removal tool (it's free)
>>
>>210078
>>210080
I love you fuckers. I'm going to try that now.
>>
>>210078
>>210080
So I went into safe mode with networking and ran all the things you guys recommended and none of them picked up that shit file disease.exe. I decided fuck it, I'll go straight to the file source and try to send that bitch to recycle bin. It fucking worked. I love you both.
>>
>>210036
also use adwcleaner afterwards.
>>
>>210151
Will do
>>
Yikes. How did you download it?
>>
>>210036
Should Just buy the music, its like $0.99 on the app store for a track, your operation system is like 50x more value then that.
>>
How the hell do you accidentally download an executable file, nonetheless RUN it without noticing?
I mean, that's beyond the capabilities of laziness. You can't accidentally do that. It's pure self-inflicting malicious activity.

Every single modern operating system AND browser will always give you some security warning when downloading and running EXE files.
You pretty much have to manually visit the download folder, locate the file, double click it, AND click run on the security warning.

Running active security shields in the background can only limit the damage. If you learn to prevent INSTALLING AND RUNNING THE DAMAGE in the first place then they're just a waste of resources.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.