[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone identify an anime by the following description of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Can someone identify an anime by the following description of a single scene:

Main character (I think) and his friend go shopping with a little girl. The little girl around 5-7 years old then goes full jew and bitches to the clerk about how the potatoes in a bag don't look very good and insists on a discount. The main character then takes notes on this as he is amazed.

I completely forget what show this was from and I know I've seen this recently. 90% certain it was from either last season or spring season.
>>
Kabaneri? KonoSuba?
>>
>>209524

Definitely not Kabaneri, and I know it wasn't winter.

More just simple slice of life. Modern day setting.

I want to say either Kyoukai no Rinne, Tanaka-kun, Handa-kun, or Barakamon (which I watched recently).

I believe the main character was poor/penny pinching and that's why he was impressed.
>>
>>209525
Maybe Shounen Maid?
>>
>>209526

Didn't watch that.
>>
File: 1356460049388.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1356460049388.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>209528
Try to see these charts, maybe you can remember it.
https://www.livechart.me/spring-2016/tv
https://www.livechart.me/summer-2016/tv
>>
This is super frustrating because there are a lot of pieces that all of these shows have but I just can't think of one that has all of them.

Kyoukai no Rinne fits really well because Rokudou is poor, but I can't think of why there'd be a little girl in it or why he'd be shopping with her.

Tanaka-kun would have the guys but Ohta was already well informed in the ways of shopping and also no little girl.

Realized it could also be Kono Bijutsubu because it actually has a little girl that might fit and two guys but skimming though the few episodes she's in there's nothing.

It could also be Ama Ama since they often go shopping for food but I can't imagine Tsumugi being that aggressive towards a clerk.

Shokugeki no Souma is also out because of no little girls.

And I can't see it being Barakamon because Naru wouldn't care about a few percent off and Hina would be too shy to say anything.
>>
File: anime.png (215KB, 817x2151px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
215KB, 817x2151px
I made a list of everything it could reasonably be. Definitely within the past 4 months.

If it wasn't any of these that means I must have dropped it meaning it could probably only be one of the first 3 episodes of Handa-kun.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.