[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone care to turn these into renders? I wanna make something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: NWoDhkk.png (355KB, 852x362px) Image search: [Google]
NWoDhkk.png
355KB, 852x362px
Anyone care to turn these into renders? I wanna make something with these specific pictures.

Feel free to choose either one to do, or all of them if you want. I'd appreciate it!
>>
File: BfMkuz3.png (755KB, 1551x811px) Image search: [Google]
BfMkuz3.png
755KB, 1551x811px
>>
File: kizumonogatari-tsubasa-hanekawa.jpg (175KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
kizumonogatari-tsubasa-hanekawa.jpg
175KB, 1920x816px
>>
File: 1476887263093.png (165KB, 852x362px) Image search: [Google]
1476887263093.png
165KB, 852x362px
Image is a bit low quality to get a good edge on cat, so be warned

also

>render
this means nothing and confuses anyone who actually uses photoshop
>>
File: 1476888340201.png (648KB, 1551x811px) Image search: [Google]
1476888340201.png
648KB, 1551x811px
>>
>>207434
>>207439
ah ok, thanks so much anon!
>>
>>207439
>render means nothing
nice meme
>>
>>207454
S'true, though.

The .jpg is a file, and the act of putting it on your screen is rendering.

So any image you're looking at is, by definition, a render.
>>
>>207469
Except in the context the OP presented, "render" is used to mean "cut this picture out and turn the background transparent".
>>
>>207469
Whatever you want to call it, you did a really lousy job of it.
>>
>>207492
The word already had a meaning before people like OP's attempt to redefine it as a subset of the thing it already meant.

It's like trying to say that "cat" now means "black cat", and then posting a picture of a cat and asking for it to be photoshopped into a picture of a cat.
>>
>>207499
>The word already had a meaning before people like OP's attempt to redefine it as a subset of the thing it already meant.

Many words have multiple meanings and it's up to you to use context clues. Regardless of your personal little world, people have been using "render" to mean "cut out picture with transparent background", for ages.

That's a terrible analogy, really. I'm surprised it wasn't related to food.
>>
>>207525
>surprised it wasn't related to food.
In some places it could be.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.