[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently watched both TTGL and KLK, and now I feel even emptier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1476028153160.jpg (752KB, 2560x1568px) Image search: [Google]
1476028153160.jpg
752KB, 2560x1568px
I recently watched both TTGL and KLK, and now I feel even emptier than when I finished K-On.

I need to feel such hype again, could you recommend similar anime?
>>
Haikyuu
Luluco
>>
>>206507
>Haikyuu
I thought it was a typical sports anime, is that not the case?
>>
>>206505
Getter Robo Armageddon
Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood still
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
GaoGaiGar
>>
>>206505
For the hype, i really recommend Hunter x Hunter 2011
>>
FLCL

If you're into manga, Hoshi no Samidare made me think it would be perfect if it was adapted by Trigger the whole time I read it.
>>
HxH and Berserk
>>
Gunbuster and Diebuster
>>
>>206505
You'll like Jojo's Bizzare Adventure. But Phantom Blood and Battle Tendancy aren't as flashy and badass as the other two. Still a great watch though.
>>
>>206580
>>206588
>>206622
>>206655
Thanks.
>>206590
I've seen FLCL and it's one of my all-time favorites
>Hoshi no Samidare
I'll look into it, thank you
>>206684
>Jojo
I never really understood where to begin, what's the best viewing/reading order for that series?
And shouldn't I read the manga, or is the anime as good?
>>
>>206746

Start with the 2012 anime. It begins with Part 1 of the manga for the first 8 episodes and the rest follows Part 2. Some could say it improves the manga's artstyle.

From there, you'd then watch the recent adaption of Part 3, Stardust Crusaders, by the same studio. Apparently people don't like the OVAs made of this part way back when, but that's whatever.

And then after that, there's Part 4, Diamond Is Unbreakable, which is finishing up this season.

Always read the manga. Araki's artstyle is so good, it's featured in the fucking Louvre.

That's beside the point though. The anime doesn't exactly look or animate amazingly (Except for Part 3's first episode where it looks phenomenal). Instead, they get the keyframes, framing, and directing perfect, which works out just as well. All the little details really help to sell the JoJo tone.

That's not to say that the anime doesn't look good though, but definitely do check out the manga if you end up liking the anime though.

Also, Part 1 kind of sucks comparatively, so if you're not feeling it, like myself, definitely stick with it until Part 2 (Episode 9). And if you're still on the fence, watch a little bit of Part 3 and see if that does it. And if you still think JoJo isn't great, but you know there's something there, watch some of the second half of Part 3.
>>
File: Tailenders.jpg (32KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
Tailenders.jpg
32KB, 225x318px
>>206746
since you liked flcl maybe try tailanders, dead leaves, kyousougiga, panty & stocking with garterbelt, prison school (the best funny-ecchi i've seen so far), the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, monogatari, occult academy
for k-on try tari tari, non non biyori and tamako market

also have you watched the making of kill la kill yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5LbtfuJlJ8
>>206755
not op but i found jojo's kinda gay is it just me?
>>
>>206832

>not op but i found jojo's kinda gay is it just me?

I'd shit on you for thinking that and call you underage, but every other person thinks that and you weren't a dick about it, so it's whatever.

The characters of JoJo are pretty eccentric and more recently quite effeminate, but most characters are straight.

The extreme eccentricity of the characters is the main appeal of the show though. How crazy they get is what people read/watch it for because every single character is absolutely insane, which even makes the more relaxed characters hilarious.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.