[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is crunchyroll worth it, I just want a comfy way to watch anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
13KB, 300x300px
Is crunchyroll worth it, I just want a comfy way to watch anime in bed, anyone here like it? anyone dislike it?

I mostly watch mainstream anime or any I can find about cute schoolgirls, nothing obscure
>>
>>205722
How does crunchyroll make viewing anime any comfier?

The site itself isn't terrible, it's just why bother paying for it when you can get the same high quality releases with your own choice of subs for free?
>>
>>205734
watching on streaming sites on a ps4 is a hassle, whereas crunchyroll has an app with stuff like autoplay
>>
>>205735
If you're watching on PS4 you probably don't have any alternative, but if you spend a decent amount watching on a PC then you're wasting money.
>>
>>205738
I'll probably be watching exclusively on PS4
>>
>>205722

If you only watch "mainstream" stuff, then Crunchyroll is decent, yeah. They get most of the stuff each new season brings with it, but Funimation usually grab two or three of the season's big hits.

But, yes, out of all the anime providers, Crunchyroll has the biggest selection of them all while also grabbing the most stuff each season as well. If you only watch "mainstream" stuff though, Netflix, Funimation, and Hulu would probably mostly on have those, since they pick up the big stuff for the most part. Know that Netflix is the smallest and most unchanging of these sites though, but they do have some pretty big anime regardless of that.

Still, might as well do a free month trial or whatever and check out Crunchyroll, I guess, and you'll know for sure if it's what you want. Of them all, it's definitely my favorite, but that's mostly because they pick up literally everything every season, so I can even watch the obscure shitty anime that no one cares about or likes.

That was long and wordy, but hopefully that helped in some way.
>>
>>205764
yeah that helped, going to try out crunchyroll
>>
>>205722
Crunchyroll's catalog is shit AND it has region lock so if you're outside the US you get even less content
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.