[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you modify this with the initials O and P? I want it to keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Q8S63o2.png (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Q8S63o2.png
2MB, 2048x1152px
Can you modify this with the initials O and P? I want it to keep the style of the letters. A high quality edit would be really appreciated :)
>>
File: op.png (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
1MB, 2048x1152px
I couldn't find the font anywhere. I replaced the font with a more simpler theme if that's alright. How's this look?
>>
>>205248
Thank you, but not exactly to my taste... Anyone else?
>>
>>205248
Couldn't find it either but those are Frank Underwood's cufflinks. That might help :)
>>
Guess the best way to do it is to keep the backgroud and photoshop the letters one by one then put them there.
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>205205
Attempt #1
>>
>>205525
Looks cool! Have you tried something else? :D
>>
>>205687
Not really, only modified the image in Photoshop [spoiler] and MSPaint [/spoiler] . Will do further modifications if necessary though.
>>
>>205697
Through the microscope I can see there is some work to be done to the margins. How did you make the P's curve? Anyway you are really cool "drink mountain spring"! Interested in future collaboration
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>205776
Attempt #2
I made the P by borrowing the curves from the O and also using the stem of the F, and then proceed to do some transformations(skew, warp) on the curves. I then made it look more homogeneous by using the blur and smudge tools. The original background of the cubes are roughly kept using the clone stamp tool. I am sure there are more professional ways out there but I am not that experienced lol.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.