[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a manga and/or artbook that was about hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: qmi8ZD1.png (439KB, 783x497px) Image search: [Google]
qmi8ZD1.png
439KB, 783x497px
I'm looking for a manga and/or artbook that was about hair fetish. A bunch of pictures of a girl having her head patted, her hair brushed, that kind of thing. I'm 99% sure that there was no nudity involved, but the girl looked like she was enjoying everything a whole bunch. Any help in tracking this down would be awesome, thank you.
>>
>>202368
Mega bump
>>
>>202368

I'll assume you're talking about this doujin of Akiyama Yukari. I have two versions of it. One of them has more pages and is more detailed, I think, so you can just delete whichever one has less. There might also be a reason I have both, can't remember, but there probably isn't.

https://mega.nz/#!bUxlnbqT!sYTGKrMQLRNWdPmCNHjAJgG24kH18r-_wmGVpbBD5eE
https://mega.nz/#!uVhBVTQZ!EJwVKE11UiVlg6z9Udwa8IRVz-mxKZzUYFErgNUw2wk

>>202372

This board is really slow. There's no need to bump your thread that often, especially after 5 minutes. You don't even need to bump your thread after an hour. So don't do that shit.
>>
>>202379

Thanks a ton for the help!

OP here, and I didn't bump the thread, dunno who did.
>>
>>202379
>This board is really slow. There's no need to bump your thread that often, especially after 5 minutes
Protip: the numbers in the bottom-right are the replies, image-replies, posters, and the page the post is on.

if you see two posters and one reply that says "Mega bump" (or three posters, one reply that says "Mega bump", and one reply telling OP off for bumping), this is proof that someone else bumped for interest, and you didn't need to chastise OP for no reason.

It's only polite to look at the numbers before going off on one.
>>
>>202393

That's too much work. I'd rather just come off as a dick. I provided the source regardless, so it doesn't matter.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.