[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I want to keep some of my money online and don't just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bitcoin.png (298KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.png
298KB, 900x900px
So I want to keep some of my money online and don't just want to jump on the paypal train. Is it really the best choice? If I don't spend on anything in a long time will it charge me? Is their a certain amount I have to have? I would like the answers to these for better alternatives as well please.

Also, how dangerous is it to use a fake name? Like will a delivery guy ever ask for id? Will he report me? etc.
>>
The only way you'd lose money with bitcoins is if the value went down compared to when you bought them.
Bitcoins are a currency, not a bank. It's like if you bought 10000000 yen, you wouldn't get charged for owning it.

I don't know any other digital currency other than bitcoins, although I'm fairly sure you have no fucking clue what they actually are.
>>
For what purpose? Are you wanting to order shit off AlphaBay or just to pay for amazon deliveries and steam games?
>>
>>194223
yeah no clue
>>194225
just to have saved up whenever I want to buy some albums on bandcamp or maybe cds
>>
>>194243
I'm not sure why you're averse to using paypal in your situation then.
>>
>>194244
I'm not completely against it I just want to know if it's the best choice. So I should? And if so, again, the part about a fake name.
>>
>>194250
Considering you also have to take into account what payment methods they take, yes, it is the best choice.

No, you will not ever get in trouble for having a fake name, and you will never be asked to verify that name either.
>>
>>194254
cool thank you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.