[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't NYPA me anon. Please just this once. my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Don't NYPA me anon. Please just this once. my girlfriend went missing about 3 hours ago, I'm not joking around, and i just need some help. advice? help? something... i know there's people on here that know some of this shit better than me, and how to find people off IP, ping, triangulate, etc... just talk to me. sorry for the stress all. really...

she's in texas

anyone that knows the how to's on something like this, id be so fucking grateful you guys...

thank you

she texted "help me" "please tell someone i need help" "remember i love you" "just never forget i love you" at 2:41 pm PST, i hadn't talked to her in a while, she was at work, a restaurant north of Dallas, TX. No one at the restaurant knows where she is, i've already talked to them. Yes we've all tried calling of course, no responses or other texts other than those first texts.

after those texts there's been no answers on the phone or text. her phone is on, but no response.

she was supposed to be off of work for a break, but hasn't shown up since and sent those texts out.

police are already on it, credit card shit is already being monitored. family obviously already knows, people are around her work looking for her, what other details are needed?

24 years old, black shortish hair, other info that I'm not going to give to everyone on 4chan...

anything helps anon
>>
File: IMG_0537.png (119KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.png
119KB, 750x1334px
though its not actually proof i guess... this is all i have right now

-OP
>>
If you've already informed the police then theres nothing technical or otherwise we can do they don't know how to do already. Some of us are technically competent, but we're not detectives or have access to any triangulation device we aren't telling people about.

Sorry to say I doubt you'll get any meaningful advice here that you can put into practise but this sounds really, really hard for you.

All I can say is in the vast majority of these kinds of cases the missing person turns out OK, and you should put your money on that outcome.
>>
>>194137
thank you friend. i know, and all those steps are already rolling, I'm just wondering. we're all over here playing the waiting game now

-OP
>>
have you checked down the back of the sofa
>>
File: That's hot.jpg (88KB, 490x386px) Image search: [Google]
That's hot.jpg
88KB, 490x386px
She text you late in the afternoon, probably just slipped on a banana.

Here's a calming image
>>
Dahxing is ezpz for me but even that would't help in this case. Have your local cops handle it.
>>
>>194150
they've been on it for a while now. thanks though

-OP
>>
little update i guess...

Apparently they found her car on the side of the road north of Dallas, TX. (She was almost to the Oklahoma border.) She was found by the police a short distance from her car and is now in the hospital. Apparently she has pretty serious amnesia, and some bad bumps on her head. Doesn't remember who she is or where she is, and doesn't recognize her parents. She's alive and safe now though, so I'm grateful for that at least... I don't know what to do, so I'm kind of just waiting this out now, and hoping she's okay.

It means a lot that any of you cared, so thanks anons.
>>
>>194238
glad she's alright anon.

good luck with her amnesia recovery
>>
>>194238
she's prolly just pretending to cover up the fact that she FUCKED another dude

dem hoes aint shit OP never forget that
>>
it might've been something worse. definitely... definitely not just a car accident. very.... very sadly. her car is fine. pulled off the highway into a little clearing a little bit, and it wasn't a car accident because she had the time to text and say what she said before then getting the head injuries that caused her amnesia... black out... wake up not knowing who she was and being found a few blocks from her car. this is just what we know, I'm sorry i don't have more info right now, i really really wish we did.

I'm also not jumping to conclusions intentionally. yes, it makes more sense that someone drove the car, that she texted before the injuries, in shock and scared, and... everything else that happened. just... we don't know for sure yet. she's in the hospital overnight now getting tons of tests.

there will be a lot more when we know what happened.

-OP
>>
>>194277
no man. sorry. thats normally my sense of humor... I'm sorry man. not right now.
-OP
>>
>>194304
Damn, normies really have no personality
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.