[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

requesting the gif/webm of the jiggling fluffy pancakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

requesting the gif/webm of the jiggling fluffy pancakes with anime eyes
>>
File: aq5pqEP_460sv.webm (1MB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
aq5pqEP_460sv.webm
1MB, 460x460px
This one?
>>
>>192415
>>192415
No anon, the face goes embarrassed and pink and the pancakes look more like the ones i posted ;_; thanks though, saved that one too.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>192536
Yet another bump
>>
Did you say something offensive to my lady? Did you say something that I find inappropriate? Yes, she is my lady. No, we are not dating, but I consider her mine. Not as property, perhaps, but as equals. I am a knight, good sir. I fight for the values of women online. I do also own five sets of platemail, two sets of chainmail, and fifteen claymore swords. Also, two battle axes. Mostly for larping, but I also have some real shit. I will cut you the fuck up. I'm gonna come to your house, I will fight you with my bare fists. Probably covered in chainmail because that would give me a little bit of an advantage. I will have my brother Steven, who I share a bedroom with in my mother's apartment, I will have my brother, Steven, polish my armor after he's done with his next round of Call of Duty and I will take you out. I WILL TAKE YOU THE FUCK OUT! I will make sure that you will never speak such harmful, awful, inappropriate things to my lady again. If you say one more fucking word on the Internet, I'm going to show you what a knight can do. I will be able to back-trace your IP using my hacker skills. One time I hacked my mom's boyfriend's Facebook page and said "lul, i am a faggot." And now people think he's gay! And his mother disowned him, I think. My mom and him are still dating, but I sure damaged his credibility a lot. He once left his laptop on, and that means I'm a hacker now! I have so many powers you can't imagine. I have a one-hundred and seventy-eight IQ. I did an IQ test on Facebook and it said that this is a very very high number. I know that I am smarter than you, more cleverer than you, more smarterest than you can ever imagine or believe. I am a knight of many principals, I'm very very strong and very very handsome. You can't stop me! You can't take back what you've done! All you can do, is apologize and beg, beg for your life. This, and only this, will please me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.