[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I doubt it but does anyone here have some of TeacupLion's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: il_570xN.811904651_jdf5.jpg (49KB, 570x514px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.811904651_jdf5.jpg
49KB, 570x514px
I doubt it but does anyone here have some of TeacupLion's plush patterns to share?

I wanted to make pic related for my niece's birthday but the pattern is pretty expensive.
>>
I'm not sure about the specific pattern you're looking for, but I might be able to kind make something close to it.

If you want me to.

It mostly looks like they edited a generic ball pattern to make an owl.
>>
File: il_570xN.1090451661_5ltm.jpg (48KB, 570x497px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1090451661_5ltm.jpg
48KB, 570x497px
>>191649

Sure, that'd be pretty helpful.

I'm also interested in the other patterns in case I need to make more plushies in the future but the only one I really need right now is the owl pattern.
>>
>>191815
Okay, Give me a about a day or so, I have other irl stuff to deal with in the morning, but after that I should be able to get this done.

Also sorry for not responding right away, like I said I have irl stuff going on right now.
>>
Bump
I'll be home to work on it in a little bit.
>>
>>192812
>>193079

OP here. Thanks for working on this. Don't worry about the thread though, I'll keep it alive.
>>
File: Owl pattern.jpg (110KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Owl pattern.jpg
110KB, 1024x1024px
It's not the best, but it works, or at least it did on my test run of it. I suggest you do a test run your self with sewing scraps so you'll know what to adjust to get it looking they way you want.

For anything marked with numbers you'll have to cut one side then use the same pattern piece but just flip it to make the other side (ex: the back piece makes both back sides, you just have to use it to cut twice by flipping after the first piece is cute.)

For the wings I've marked where the white would be for the fronts, just cut away the excess and replace with white, or what ever color you want.

Idk if the original had a tail or not, but you could just use the beak, just use larger pieces to make a tail if you wanted.

I'm sorry this took so long, and is so crappy, but I'm having some medical issues right now.

If you have any questions, I'm here to help if I can.
>>
>>193793
ALSO!
You're gonna have to adjust the print out size to what ever you need.
You may just want to print out each part separate if you want a big owl.

One more thing. I didn't really allow for stitching room, you'll just have to account for that as you're cutting.
>>
>>193793
>I'm sorry this took so long, and is so crappy, but I'm having some medical issues right now.

Don't say that, your pattern looks pretty good.

>If you have any questions, I'm here to help if I can.

No need to worry about that, if being a broke ass uncle taught me anything, it's how to sew/bake/craft things to make up for my lack of wealth.

>One more thing. I didn't really allow for stitching room, you'll just have to account for that as you're cutting.

Got it.

You have my deepest thanks anon, I was really struggling to find good, free patterns I hadn't already used before.

I think my niece will be delighted: I thought little girls would be afraid of owls but she became fascinated with them after a trip to the zoo (hence why I was asking for the pattern in my original post).

Anyway, thanks again anon, you're a lifesaver.
>>
>>193807
You're welcome anon!

I'm just happy to be of some use/help.

Hope everything goes well for you, and hope your niece will like her owl.
>>
Also thinking about it now, your owl might look better if you make a small slit in the face cloth and sew the beak (as in attach it to the face) from the inside so it sicks out with out stitches showing. (If that makes any since to you, I'm kinda half asleep right now.) Like I said doing a test run to figure everything out would be best.

Best of luck to you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.