[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it strange how Evangelion is ALWAYS on /wsr/? anyway,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: end.jpg (44KB, 636x310px) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
44KB, 636x310px
Isn't it strange how Evangelion is ALWAYS on /wsr/?

anyway, I was hoping anyone knew where I could find a torrent of Evangelion, End of, and Rebuild that work on xbox 360?
>>
Oh boy. Accoridng to the spec files, the Xbox 360 can only play AVI and DivX up to 5mbit/s at 720p.
You will probably not find anything in these containers since they are awful, you'd have to convert them yourself.

Also, they do not support subtitles! So they -may- work, but only using DivX which nobody uses anymore, and even then they MIGHT work.

Just get yourself a decent HTPC, even a Raspberry Pi will work better than the Xbox.
>>
>>186965
I know how terrible the 360 is for movies.

I'm willing to settle for dubbed in 480. my gf and I watch movies and shows on xbox, which is why I need such a specific torrent.
>>
>>186949
Download Sephirotic's version, then use Plex to play it from your PC to your 360.
>>
>>186968
Okay it doesn't have to be Sephironic's as that's 55GB but anyway use Plex so you can watch good quality.
>>
>>186970
I'd do that but see >>186967
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (93KB, 416x225px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
93KB, 416x225px
>>186965
>Xbox 360 can only play AVI and DivX up to 5mbit/s at 720p.
I don't know where you got that idea, but you're flat wrong.

It plays High Profile 4.1, just like everything else in the entire world.

Why are you even here, if you're so uninformed and don't bother to even google?

>>186949
Any mp4 that actually complies with the mp4 specification and has hard subtitles will play fine on 360. http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=768627 , for example, is a 720 BRRip of Evangelion and EoE; http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=556516&showfiles=1 is a BRRip of Rebuild.
>>
File: Asuka_6.jpg (400KB, 994x1239px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_6.jpg
400KB, 994x1239px
>>186986
Awesome, thanks! I was hoping for a smaller file size but I'll live with it

again, thanks!
>>
>>186986
From the official data sheet. I only read the first part though because I misread "AVI-formats" for "video formats".
Shame on me and my house, you are correct.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.