[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are some icons larger than others and is there any way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: whaininrs.png (57KB, 715x640px) Image search: [Google]
whaininrs.png
57KB, 715x640px
Why are some icons larger than others and is there any way to increase the size of them? I would like for all of the to be the same size as the ones for Hotline Miami and The Division. The icon for Days of War was blank so I added an icon which made the Rainbow Six icon decrease in size as well...
>>
Shameless bump. It's strange bit I don't have this issue in any other folder, it's just the one with shortcuts.
>>
It doesn't seem to matter which resolution you use either, I tried both large and small for Days of War but it remained the same.
>>
Figure out what the size of the other icons are and manually shrink the larger icons to the size of the others.
>>
>>184037
Thanks for the suggestion but I really like the larger size and no matter how high resolution the other ones are, they still stay the same.
>>
File: hfghfghfgh.png (146KB, 730x308px) Image search: [Google]
hfghfghfgh.png
146KB, 730x308px
If anyone is wondering the same I found a solution. There is a site called icoconvert.com where you can upload an image, crop it and then save it as an .ico file to use as a shortcut icon.

There are a bunch of icons on Deviantart as well (although you just need to convert them from png to ico) but with the site above you can use any image you like.

Before/After
>>
>>184071
Forgot to mention that the icons should preferrably be 512x512 but 256x256 also works.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.