[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm having this really fucking weird problem with vegas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: audiotracks.jpg (169KB, 1442x367px) Image search: [Google]
audiotracks.jpg
169KB, 1442x367px
i'm having this really fucking weird problem with vegas i've never run into before. i've been googling for like an hour but the only results i can find are either unhelpful or talking about a different problem, where people are trying to combine a video with an audio recording of an interview or something on another device going out of sync.

my issue is i have all these separate tracks for different types of audio, and audio with different volume levels to normalize them. but they aren't playing in order or in sync at all. the commentary track doesn't come in until the 30 second mark and yet when i render the video it begins playing immediately. this issue only occurs when i try to render the whole video, if i only render the first minute or so it plays fine. i have no idea why this is happening and google has been extremely unhelpful. any help with be appreciated.
>>
>>183706
i think that has happenned to me before try render it first beforehand as mp3 and then do the edit
>>
>>183708
okay

so this seems to be an issue with MPC-HC

somehow it's able to take the video, even after i did as you suggested and create an ENTIRELY NEW AUDIO TRACK that has everything separate, and still manage to take all of the audio out of sync. i honestly have no fucking idea what's going on here.

i tried it in windows media player and it's absolutely fine.

thanks for your suggestion, my video plays fine now but i would like to know what the fuck is MPC's problem.
>>
>>183732
I've only done a couple videos with multiple audio tracks I think, but I never had a problem like this.

What are you rendering as? Are you saying that MPC-HC shows multiple audio track options in the rendered video?
>>
>>183736
the issue i was having wasn't because of Vegas at all, it was because of MPC. when i play the video in windows media player it's fine. but somehow in MPC the audio gets desynched, regardless if i'm rendering with multiple tracks or have combined all the audio into one. i have no idea how it could do this because the second time the audio is all in one track, somehow it's able to magically pull parts of an audio track out of sync?

i render it as an mp4, but i tried avi and mpc does the same thing.
>>
>>183742
I really don't know then. Like I said I've only made a few multiple audio track videos, and they all played fine in mpc-hc, which is what I always use.

The only time I've had a audio sync issue was when working with a source .mkv that had been made using variable frame rate. I believe I ended up using Handbrake to change it to constant frame rate.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.