[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, dubyaesare. What're some good, fun, light hearted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr paradise.png (563KB, 668x741px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr paradise.png
563KB, 668x741px
Hey, dubyaesare.

What're some good, fun, light hearted VNs? Nothing depressing like Katawa Shoujo

I played pic related. It was pretty bad but I like femboys and genderbending so I figured I'd actually look for a good VN.
>>
If you like traps, Otomaid @ Cafe has some decent scenes. Absolutely dogshit as an actual VN, but it's alright for a fap.
>>
>>182391
I guess I should have clarified that I wasn't looking for eroge, but that's my fault.

Thanks, I'll check that out when I need one
>>
Bump

Ill also settle for dating sims
>>
Play Kamidori and any Rance game.

No they're not VNs, they're excellent games with tons of vN elements.

Nekopara is on Steam, too.
>>
bump

Pls I wanna play as the girl

Or the femboi
>>
last self bump
>>
>>183189
>>183189
>Pls I wanna play as the girl
>Or the femboi
Then it would seem the entire X-Change! series is right up your alley.

X-Change 2 confirmed for best X-Change, but they're all good.
>>
>>182390
Okay faggets, I'm going to program a story that me and my girlfriend will develop, kickstart and sell, what do you beautiful anons would like in a story so maybe I can fit some ideas in? I want something a bit surprising yet with the very typical trope shit, my girlfriend's story will go first and maybe my story will somehow blend in and turn it into a different idea. Still any tropes that are very sly memes would make the game priceless as fuck.

I'll keep you posted soon, this shit gonna be over the top, it starts today.

What's the story about? That's a surprise but since they're all usually romantic it will involve a bit of paranormal (no, not fucking twilight shit.) /x/ sort of material on my part, and it will have a romantic scandal and who knows what more?

Do you guys have little bits and pieces of your life you want in the story? Spill the beans and become a part of the history, but please don't put real names or such, just keep the stories a and b person, nothing too much convoluted, just ideas on shit that happens in romance.
>>
>>183710
>I'm going to program a story
Firstly, whut?
>that me and my girlfriend will develop
Already warning signs here. Funfact: She's not your girlfriend because she's a good writer. I'm warning you from personal experience.
>will develop, ask no money for and share for free
fix'd.

Me and other anons will probably be more than happy to input in whatever the fuck you're trying to create, but this sounds like something you've thought up in an afternoon and won't continue on after next week.

Decide, or at least clarify what the fuck you're going to make, what audience it's for (your girlfriend probably has some serious literary differences from you or us) and be realistic with development.
>>
>>183717
Is that a challenge anon?

I can prove you wrong.
>>
>>183724
Sure, I'm more than happy to see another 4chan based VN. It just comes across to me like this is woefully unprepared and flawed.

If you wanna get any piece of fiction of any media type off the ground you gotta answer some pretty basic questions about what you're trying to create.
>>
>>183729
Okay, I'm a busy man, but I'll tailor to your specific questions soon enough, if I need to make a thread later I can go for it, I might take a while but I'll respawn when it needs to be.
>>
>>183735
>Okay, I'm a busy man, but I'll tailor to your specific questions soon enough
I'm not sure if you're being serious at this point.

Don't bother making another thread. Take this to /vn/, and post updates there if you're still wanting input.
>>
>>183737
Yes, thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.