[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College student here. This textbook is supposed to come with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

College student here. This textbook is supposed to come with an access code that I can use to make an account at myspanishlab.com, which I need to do homework in a class I'm in. But I bought a used copy of the book and it didn't come with any code, and I can't afford to pay $150 for the access code online.

So does anyone here know where I can get an access code for free? I'm living on campus, so I'd rather not use torrents.

Here's an amazon link, if it helps: https://www.amazon.com/MySpanishLab-Pearson-eText-Access-Arriba/dp/0205977839
>>
you're boned

try checking the site to see if buying it direct is any cheaper
>>
File: fuck.png (7KB, 731x109px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
7KB, 731x109px
>>182013
Nope.
>>
>>182019
otherwise maybe talk to the instructor and see if there's any other way

online codes are going to be one time use and not something you can obtain in other ways
>>
>>182035
>online codes are going to be one time use

yeah I figured that was the case but I was hoping there was a way around that. I did talk to the instructor and he just said I'd have to get an account pretty soon if I'm gonna participate in the class.

So I guess I am boned then, I'll just have to drop the class. At least it's not too late for me to get a refund on dropped classes.

Thanks for the help
>>
Oh god. Pearson pretty much owns my school when it comes to math courses and probably other courses as well. If I recall, my psychology course used Pearson but oddly enough, Spanish did not. Like others have already said, you're boned. Have you used your 14 day free trial Pearson usually offers until you can somehow scrounge the money together?
>>
>>182057
I'm looking through the website now and I don't think there is a free trial for myspanishlab.

Even if there were a trial, I'm completely broke after buying the rest of my books and I'm not gonna be able to find a new job until after the trial is over.

I'm not gonna worry about it too much though. I can probably just drop Spanish and find a new class that doesn't require a textbook.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.