[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got a JPopSuki invite they're willing to give out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 6E1J4e8.gif (2MB, 245x325px) Image search: [Google]
6E1J4e8.gif
2MB, 245x325px
Anyone got a JPopSuki invite they're willing to give out? I am of course willing to provide ratio and connection speeds if necessary.
>>
File: 1436427961077.png (170KB, 585x325px) Image search: [Google]
1436427961077.png
170KB, 585x325px
Different Anon here, I also yearn for an invite. I can also show my ratio on other private tracks, I seed literally all the time.
>>
>>181240
How about you apply in user class forums, instead of getting banned
>>
>>181443
>user class forums
I have apllied on other forums, it's just a good idea to cast a wide net. Never heard the term "user class forums" though". And what made you think i would be banned? This board is for any kind of SFW requests, in case you didn't read the rules.
>>
>>181501
Not banned from here, from there. Most private trackers do not allow soliciting/offering of invites in public forums. jps included.

Get yourself access to power user/elite etc forums on other private trackers to get invites.

Getting an invite on 4chan is just asking for your jps account to be permabanned and your IP/email blacklisted at most private trackers around the net
>>
>>181504
That's strange, since i've seen succesful invites on places like reddit, even relatively recently. In any case, how would they even know i got invited from 4chan? You story doesn't make too much sense, given what i've seen.
>>
>>181505
Mods of well known trackers are known to troll 4chan to find people that invite others here and then tree ban everyone they've every invited.
>https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Invites/comments/4zq8du/w_jpop_suki_invite/
>>
>>181506
I can't see how they're even going to know that someone got invited on 4chan. In addition there's the recent seemingly succesful example i gave above.
>>
>>181510
do what you want man, just don't be surprised when you've had a jpop account for 6 months and get banned suddenly cause the guy who invited you got caught and they treeban everyone he ever invited
>>
>>181517
Let's make a bet.
>>
>>181528
okay
>>
>>181563
How much?
>>
>being this willing to fuck with the purest form of autism known as private trackers

Just go for the legit way dude. It's less trouble in the long run. Not to mention the fact JPS is super easy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.