[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice from people who understand PC building and stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: PC.png (64KB, 395x577px) Image search: [Google]
PC.png
64KB, 395x577px
Need some advice from people who understand PC building and stuff like that.
The image attached is the specs / parts / whateveryit'scalled of the pc, total cost is 1884 dollars. I apologize for the hebrew, that's just me getting jewed out of my money. I have no knowledge when it comes to pc-building, what parts are good, etc. This was just an offer for a pre-built gaming pc that I got from a friend of a friend. Tell me what you guys think.
>>
>>176499
Wait for the 1070 or 480. They're both so much better than their predecessors it's not even funny.

OEMs are trying to get shot of their stock of now-thoroughly-obsolete 970s and 370s, and they're doing it by selling PCs like this to people like you.

If you're going pre-built, hold on til January. It's always the best time to buy a prebuilt, but this goes doubly so this year.
>>
>>176507
Thanks, I'll take that into mind. Any thoughts on other parts of the pc? I was told by a few other people that it's not really worth that much money, but again I don't really know anything about this stuff so it's problematic.
>>
File: 772066351852676897[1].jpg (175KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
772066351852676897[1].jpg
175KB, 800x1119px
>>176513
What're you planning on doing with a bluray drive?

But yeah, there's nothing really /wrong/ with that PC, it's just that it's not that good, it's too expensive, and now is a terrible time to be buying PCs.
>>
>>176513
I mean, 10 seconds on Google found http://cgi.ebay.com/322234065358 , which is the same thing, but USD $650.
>>
>>176517
Not OP but i was thinking about building one too.
I don't live in america so we don't have black friday n shit but you think by the end of november the 480 rx would be both stocked and at a lower price?
>>
>>176522
OP joining the question
>>
>>176518
OP here again, I just took a look at it. It really does seem like a simply much better deal. I've never really used eBay before though, isn't it possible that it's a scam in some way?
>>
>>176529
>isn't it possible that it's a scam
Yes.
But ebay and amazon apparently HEAVILY side with the guy that pays money, so much so that people just buy small shit off it and then claim it never arrived so that they get their money back + whatever they bought for free.
If you file such a claim for something that expensive expect to provide some proof tho, they won't just give back that much money without evidence
>>
>>176529
Well, you'd need to find one in your country, but you can do that pretty easily by searching for "GTX 970" in "Desktops & All-In-Ones". "Buy it Now", "Price+Shipping, Lowest First".

Then you get shit like http://cgi.ebay.com/252505221666
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.