[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to watch an anime that's great I've just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (4KB, 93x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 93x144px
I need to watch an anime that's great I've just finished watching future diary so maybe something like that or something you guys think would be great to watch it doesn't have to be exactly like future diary but something that's good.
>>
Dangan ronpa is like mirai nikki, I wouldn't really say either are particularly good though
>>
>>175639
What else have you watched and enjoyed? So we can see what your taste is like.
>>
Steins;Gate m8
>>
>>175639
Did you like Mirai Nikki?
Because if you did, there's no cure for shit taste.
>>
>>175647
Hellsing ultimate, steins gate, and pyscho pass were pretty good ones in my opinion so maybe something like those also
>>
>>175653
Actually there is, experience and mind-opening. I don't believe you didn't like shit in your cultural debut (whatever the medium was).
>>
>>175654
As you're new to the medium and not a snob yet and also liked Mirai Nikki, you may enjoy these thrillers with some romance (that's what you said you wanted in your /a/ thread?)

Death Note
Code Geass
Madoka Magica
Baku dake ga Inai Machi
Parasyte
Zetsuen no Tempest
Requiem for the Phantom
Zankyou no Terror
Elfen Lied
Higashi no Eden
Re:Zero (airing now, will be finished in 5 weeks)

I'm sure there's a lot more that I could list but I think you'll enjoy at least some of these.
>>
>>175670
Seen some of these and I've read the manga but don't recognize a few so I'll try them out thanks
>>
>>175670
requiem for the Phantom looks very interesting
>>
I think you will like Berserk.
You've probably heard of it, but first watch the 1990's one.
Then watch the 3rd movie
Then catch up on the show airing now
Then read the manga
It's worth it all. Trust me
>>
>>175670
>>175836
>death note
>Re:zero
>berserk movies and 2016 series
Avoid this garbage OP you'll thank me later
>>
>>175852
Considering he liked Mirai Nikki he will most likely love something like Death Note.
>>
>>175917
Because Death Note is good.

And OP doesn't seem against >>175706 manga so he might prefer to read Berserk (although I think the 1997 series is good).
>>
fate zero
>>
File: big-order.45809.jpg (52KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
big-order.45809.jpg
52KB, 315x450px
>>175639
Watch big order if you liked mirai nikka it is made by the same guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u70GfFuY_k
>>
>>175972
Big order was shit desu, mc failed to make any use of his op power, and instead let people order him around
>>
/wsr/ needs to sticky the /a/ wiki. all these anime recommendation threads would be solved immediately. but no, that makes too much sense and would take a year for the admins to even get to the stage of making a decision on it.
>>
>>176266
>solved
Would obviate the point of the board, you mean?

If you don't want to see them, you can always fuck off to >>>/a/.
>>
>>175639
How old are you
>>
>>176299
I don't have a problem with them, I just see a lot of the same types of recommendation questions being asked with very similar answers that can be answered by the wiki. As it stands now a lot of other /wsr/ threads get pushed off because of them. It would be better to see recommendation requests from those who are already familiar with what is out there or have gotten their feet wet. And this goes for any other request threads that are common. If there is a guide for it, they should be considered for addition to the sticky.
>>
>>176364
>familiar with
meant to say "aware of." infographs and such are very good for raising awareness.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.