[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a safe ISO of Windows 7 x64. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I'm looking for a safe ISO of Windows 7 x64.

I don't trust pirate bay's ISOs that are already activated. I want to download a clean ISO so I can use daz loader to activate the Windows. I originally had a pirated version of Windows 8.1 PRO for my PC build. I upgraded to Windows 10. Afterwards, I've been having random blue screen of deaths that ultimately made my computer too unreliable for anything. I think the problem lies in either the video card driver, the video card itself, or Windows 10 being upgraded from a fake version of Windows 8.1.

Pic related is the error I've been getting. If anyone knows where I can get a safe ISO of Windows 7 or even anything regarding this blue screen of death issue, plz respond.
>>
This site seems to have links to torrents of all the official ISOs that MS took down when W10 came out. Looks like they have seeds too.

https://www.pcsteps.com/45-download-windows-7-iso-legally-free-digital-river/
>>
>>174759
>I think the problem lies in either the video card driver, the video card itself, or Windows 10 being upgraded from a fake version of Windows 8.1.

Download the latest version of the video drivers for your card, uninstall the drivers currently installed, then install the new drivers. Don't skip the uninstall part.
>>
http://mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
>>
>>174885
I did that and it doesn't fix it. Right now it looks like I have to replace my gpu more than anything. 400 Dollars baka
>>
>>174759
>think the problem lies with windows 10 being upgraded from fake W8.1

If by fake you mean a copy that has been modified, maybe.

But if by "fake" you mean it was a legit Windows 8.1 copy, but it was "activated" illegally, then no I don't think that's the problem.

I'm on a computer I upgraded from a pirated and "activated" windows 7, to windows 10, and it is fully activated and legit now, works perfectly.

Did the same thing for a friend's computer - installed windows 7, 'activated' it, then upgraded to w10 for free legit copy.
>>
>>174759
>>174891

Crosscheck the md5 sums here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/downloads/default.aspx#FileId=46648
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.