[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh... ok. Attempt #2. This time better explained. This girl was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1471412270323.jpg (210KB, 1080x1321px) Image search: [Google]
1471412270323.jpg
210KB, 1080x1321px
Uh... ok. Attempt #2. This time better explained.
This girl was posted on /v/. I was told that she puts out pictures of herself modelling suggestively in various outfits, for public consumption, somewhere online. However, the anon who claimed to know the source didn't want to give it up. So I come to /r/ to ask for help finding it.

In the previous thread I claimed to know her real name, but I actually do not know if the name I was given was real. That was an assumption I made. It could in fact be an alias, even if it sounds real. But in any case, I won't mention the name now, because my previous mention makes it seem sketchy. I'm just explaining the mishap to the clean-up crew here.

tl;dr: source this please.
>>
>>174718
this still sounds like a request for /r/, not /wsr/
>>
>>174737
I dunno. I was told she doesn't have any nudes. Just sexy clothes. It seems rather tame for /r/. They're drawing jizz on girl's faces.
>>
pwoo.tumblr.com

she has a nsfw blog also (not much content), but I won't post it for obvious reasons. You can find it on the above tumblr though if you scroll down far enough and find where anon asks about it.

She seems like a cool girl (likes vidya and berserk) but she also seems like a bit of an sjw. Take with that what you will, but I can tell you that with pictures like that idgaf either way. Btw, the OP picture is a little deceptive as she is actually kinda chubby. Not that she is intentionally trying to hide it though since she is one of those body positive types. Just something to keep in mind if you are already getting to fap.
>>
>>174831
oh and her IG is fatvirgo
>>
>>174833
>>174831
Thank you. Much appreciated.
I could tell she was fat. Dun care.
>>
>>174987
No problem. I can't get enough of her tbqh.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.