[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HeLP Pls I'm going to college in two weeks and I still don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nvtdenDwIe1uycb9io1_400.gif (995KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvtdenDwIe1uycb9io1_400.gif
995KB, 257x194px
HeLP Pls
I'm going to college in two weeks and I still don't have a laptop, I need to be able to run priemer pro 2016 and all that editing jazz but I also want to get something powerful enough to play new games on at least medium quality without dying and such. Preferably, I'd want something under $1000. If you could help, I would really appreciate it.
>>
This is Snake, kept you waithing huh?!

Have you ever considered buying an Asus ROG GL752VW ?

Key features:
intel i7 cpu
GTX960M 2GB Graphic Card
16 GB RAM
1 TB HD

Goo enough? Oh yeah, it costs under 1000 $
>>
File: desktops btfo.png (59KB, 809x655px) Image search: [Google]
desktops btfo.png
59KB, 809x655px
>>173704
>>173674
Buying a gaming/workstation laptop now would be a really, really, really, really stupid thing to do.

Y'see, there's a renaissance in gaming laptops just over the horizon.

The next generation of laptops will have 1070s and 1080s in them. That's not a typo: they're getting the exact same 1080 you'd put in your desktop. Not watered-down laptop shit like the 960M. While Nvidia is just catching up to modern fabrication, Intel is so far ahead of the curve that its mobile i7s clock in at 4/5 of the performance of the desktop i7-6700k, for only 45w TDP. This means you'll be able to buy a laptop, off the shelf, that has 90% of the performance of a high-end "battlestation".

All /g/aylords will have to take their ">gaymin laptop" and shove it firmly inside their anus as they cry in the corner. It's going to be glorious.

And you, my friend, by buying a laptop just before all this happens, are reserving your seat on the last train to retardville.

http://www.pcgamer.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-and-1080-coming-to-gaming-notebooks/
>>
>>173704
>>173713
Much appreciated, thank you for your work gentlemen.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.