[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /wsr/. Could one of you please post the following on /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1471062247293.jpg (481KB, 2758x1822px) Image search: [Google]
1471062247293.jpg
481KB, 2758x1822px
Sup /wsr/. Could one of you please post the following on /v/ with this image? I can't because "Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse". It's two copy-pastes and saving one file.

--- Subject ---
tips on how to get better at videogames - to dumb frogposter

--- Comment ---
>>348211596
dumb frogposter

>eat healthy
>stay in direct sunlight for a few hours per day (doesn't have to be all in one go)
>do exercise intensely for at least a sum of 30 mins (also doesn't have to be in one go, but make sure it's at least 2 minutes at a time and don't start counting till your chest is thumping)
>drink water and stretch regularly (do not stay in the same exact position for more than 15 mins while not napping or sleeping)
>read a few chapters of a book everyday, do some crosswords or equations every now and then and don't stay on your computer, laptop or phone for extended periods of time
>PLAY TETRIS and have a few serious, full focus, trying-your-best games at least weekly (I recommend Tetris DS, you can download an emulator and the rom from Doperoms. You'll need 7zip or winrar. Winrar costs money I think, 7zip is free. http://www.7-zip.org/download.html)
>once you've downloaded the emulator and rom .zip files, go to your 7zip folder, click 7zFM, then inside it right-click a .zip file, move cursor along 7-Zip, then click Extract files... and hit OK
>using the emulator and rom (game file) should be obvious once they're both extracted
>search for things about the games you play on Google and Youtube and practice things that you find because many games require different things
>get some sheets of paper and a pen to write down notes and what your thoughts about problems your having in a game to wrap your head around it more easily, it'll also help you figure out what to look up or post a thread here asking about it
>>
>shitpost and get banned in my place
Fuck off
>>
>>172259
Why so rude my dude? You wouldn't get banned on /v/ for that anon. I've already posted it in someone's thread anyway. >>>/v/348216941
>>
File: tldr picard.gif (2MB, 346x193px) Image search: [Google]
tldr picard.gif
2MB, 346x193px
>>172243
nobody's gonna want to read all that shit. I sure don't.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.