[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been catching up to Summer season recently. How should I go about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Sans titre.png (270KB, 788x289px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
270KB, 788x289px
Been catching up to Summer season recently. How should I go about watching those two? Is there a particular watching order I should follow for the best experience or something? Or are they completely unrelated? Perhaps wait until it's over and marathon one after the other? How are you guys handling these two?

I've never played the games but I did watch the season 1 that aired 1-2 years ago or so. It's enough right? I know the games/VNs are obviously best but I don't plan on playing them for now either way.
>>
the 6d one is better to watch first
>>
The two this season are reportedly very confusing for non game players. They are apparently alternate endings to a continuation in the game.

You should also play the games anyway because they're fuckin' excellent.
>>
File: 57703418_p0.jpg (405KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
57703418_p0.jpg
405KB, 600x600px
>>171698
Ok, so you should really play Danganronpa 1, 2 and Another Episode if you want to watch these anime. The first 2 are for PSP (JP only), Vita & PC (easily torrrentable) and AE is only for Vita. I see you mentioned DR1's anime, that isn't good enough since DR2 never got a anime (it almost did actually but DR3 was made instead) so you'll most likely be lost on a lot of things.

If you do decide to catch up watch the series then when you get to this point I recommend watching a Future Arc episode & then a Despair Arc episode since they're airing in that order every week.

>>172346
>They are apparently alternate endings to a continuation in the game.
No, the Future Arc is a continuation to DR2 & the Despair Arc is a prequel to DR1&2 (but mostly focuses on the DR2 cast so far).
>>
>>172346
>>172356
I think I'll skip on them and wait until I get to play the games then. I've already picked enough anime as it is this season anyway. Thanks for the replies anons.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.