[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know how to avoid automatic copyright detection on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bakblastklir.jpg (829KB, 1467x2150px) Image search: [Google]
bakblastklir.jpg
829KB, 1467x2150px
Does anyone know how to avoid automatic copyright detection on youtube?

I uploaded an album onto youtube but it's been blocked in certain countries by Sony Music. I know pitch changing works, but makes the music sound like ass.

pic unrelated
>>
>>170049
Not sure if it works anymore, but back in the day putting in 5-10 seconds of copyright free music at the start and end would throw off the automatic scanner, because it would start from either ends and try to match it. However these days I think the system looks for words that match song titles and then try to match sounds in the video to that as well. For video, like games and stuff, I think the Game Grumps found a slim outline around the video was sufficient to throw off most bots.
>>
File: 1450401205751.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450401205751.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>170068
Hmm, interesting information, I'll need to do some research on that before I try it. I'm one copyright strike away from account deletion so I'm hesitant to try it.
>>
>>170068
nah, that doesn´t work anymore, the system claims anything that sounds remotely to a song.
one of my videos got copyrighted because some guy used the same rain sound effect as the one in one of my videos. What´s stupid is that my video is older than his song (or to be more precise, the visual novel i played is way older than his song) yet youtube still claims it as his me using his song. And it´s fucking rain sound effect, not even lyrics or musical instument, fucking rain that he had in his song for a couple of seconds, that just how broken it is.

>>170073
be careful anon, even if you change the pitch youtube will still claim it, unless you change it to nightcore it might get pass the claim, but even then it might still get claim.
>>
>>170073
It's not worth it, make a new account or if it's not actually infringing, talk with youtube support. Why do you want to upload anyway? It's nice you want to share but there are better ways than through youtube. Maybe try SoundCloud or email the artist if they're not very exposed and ask to be a "music promoter" for them
>>
>>170180
It's an album I vaguely like and it wasn't on youtube. It also had a song featured in Gundam or something so there was some demand for it. Unfortunately they aren't a small artist so I've no way to contact them.

Youtube is the number one place people go when they want to find music quickly.

Also, I've tried uploading soundcloud artists content. I got permission but because some of his work is remixes of other songs when I uploaded I suddenly got takedown notices from something like 9 different record companies at once, despite having permission, and they still haven't all gotten back to me after claiming fair use.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.