[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, can you guys give me recommendations for an action/adventure/romance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (90KB, 439x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 439x439px
Hey, can you guys give me recommendations for an action/adventure/romance anime?

Something fun to watch, don't care if there are tropes cause I don't watch much anime
>>
Hitsugi no Chaika
>>
SDF Macross.
>>
>>169322
Looks epic but I like the modern art style of >>169320
>>
Shingeki No Bahamut
>>
File: 1284751708378.jpg (3MB, 2610x3700px) Image search: [Google]
1284751708378.jpg
3MB, 2610x3700px
Check the chart

As far as personal recommendations go

Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Wolf's Rain
Spice & Wolf
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Full Metal Alchemist (both 2003 and brotherhood)
Steins;Gate
Madoka Magica
Trigun
Outlaw Star
Ghost in the Shell : SAC
Baccano
Eden of the East
Fate/Zero
Toradora
>>
>>169322
>I like the modern art style
Then you need to be watching Macross Frontier instead.
>>
>>169322
>>169426
I watched Robotech as a kid, so I thought I'd get "the real deal" and was really disappointed. Macross compared to Robotech had dull music and a lot of reused animations. Did I make a poor choice?

>>169319
I liked Full Metal Panic?.

Also Full metal Panic!.

The latter is more serious, as indicated by exclamation mark.
>>
File: macross-fighter[1].jpg (447KB, 2000x1194px) Image search: [Google]
macross-fighter[1].jpg
447KB, 2000x1194px
>>169432
Well, given Robotech hasn't seen any new releases in twenty years, and Macross got:
- Macross Plus
- Macross 7
- Macross Zero
- Macross Frontier
- Macross Delta
I'd say you're making a poor choice now.

SDF Macross hasn't aged well, and neither has Robotech. They both look dated, and they both reuse music and animations. You didn't notice at the time, because they were just as good as any other TV animation, and you were a kid so your standards were lower.

If you want to see what Macross was offering when Robotech was a thing, watch Macross Plus or SDF Macross: Do You Remember Love.

If you're not in the mood for '90s handdrawn animation, no matter how pretty, skip straight to Frontier.
>>
Eureka Seven has both action, adventure and romance. It's one of my favorite anime even though I hate mecha.
>>
legend of the legendary heroes (ends on major cliffhanger)

yona of the dawn (also ends on cliffhanger, but is getting another season)
>>
Darker Than Black
Fate/Zero
Parasyte
Terror in Resonance
>>
File: 1464884029999.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464884029999.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>169413
>5 cm/second is on there
>Garden of Words isn't
Come on bruh, that movie is downright beautiful.
>>
>>169706
I would agree. I think the infographic is a bit dated though.
>>
>>169706
>>169413
>Last updated: 09/17/10
Garden of Words came out in 2013.
>>
>>169413
There are only 4 shows on this list that are still worth watching. The rest are hipster shit or over-rated.
>>169319
Post your MAL if you want recommendations. Its hard to give a blind recommendation with nothing to go on
>>
File: z1wu8k5ccxkt3hepwoei.png (2MB, 1844x1080px) Image search: [Google]
z1wu8k5ccxkt3hepwoei.png
2MB, 1844x1080px
>>169319
>Adventure
Hunter x Hunter

here's a nice related flash. it's from the first anime but the remake is nice too and lasts longer.

http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=81460&n=onwards.swf

though i think Hisoka's voice was much better in the first anime
>>
>>169926
>There are only 4 shows on this list that are still worth watching. The rest are hipster shit or over-rated.
The irony is this exactly what a hipster would say.
>>
>>169926
>There are only 4 shows on this list that are still worth watching. The rest are hipster shit or over-rated.
How many layers of irony are you on, neo-/a/?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.