[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to find this one anime. I saw a webm of it on /a/ but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 12dc13e5126f06b5509be136e64c7720.jpg (339KB, 682x1096px) Image search: [Google]
12dc13e5126f06b5509be136e64c7720.jpg
339KB, 682x1096px
Trying to find this one anime. I saw a webm of it on /a/ but I can't seem to find it any where. All I saw from it was this girl being really embarassed whenever a friend of hers would accuse her of being in love with her brother. She would stutter, be all blushing, but she doesn't get embarassed that she wants to marry him or have children. When one friend says "You do know that leads to sex right?" She gets cuts off before she says sex and she goes "Children come from birds right?"

It's not OreImo or Yosuga no Sora. I know that for sure.
>>
maybe posting that webm should help
>>
Never seen it but I'm going to guess it's OniAi. Check if I'm right before I try guessing more.
>>
>>164228
If I had the webm, I wouldn't have such a problem.
>>
>>164230
>OniAi
Nope.

I wanna say the girl that was talking about her brother had poofy twintails and orange hair, but I feel like I'm kinda wrong.
>>
>>164235
Orange hair makes me think of this one. Perhaps?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9587/Oniichan_no_Koto_Nanka_Zenzen_Suki_Janain_Dakara_ne
>>
>>164238
Nope
>>
Actually, reverse searching the pic, it's from kankolle, so i though it isn't related to the anime we're searching for
(btw non native english speaker)
>>
>>164249
My mistakes, OP picture unrelated.
>>
>>164245
http://myanimelist.net/anime/13367/Kono_Naka_ni_Hitori_Imouto_ga_Iru

?
>>
>>164251
Nope. don't think so. If it helps, the anime looks like it's from around 2014-2016. Like, the quality looked pretty good in the webm.
>>
File: 1469771468051.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1469771468051.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
Faggot OP here. I found the webm actually. I can probably find it from here.
>>
File: 1469777255578.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1469777255578.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>164264
>>
>>164264
Oh, that's Witch Craft Works. Here I was looking specifically for imouto shows. Glad you found it because I never would have guessed.
>>
>>164267

If only I'd gotten to this thread sooner. The "You do know that leads to sex right?" scene was hilarious and Witch Craft Works is one of my favorites, so I could've saved everyone a lot of time..

That scene is from the OVA, by the way, OP. It's a pretty fun OVA, too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.