[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive had some recent issues with skyrim crashing at the same spot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 560492-dark-brotherhood-skyrim.png (33KB, 901x297px) Image search: [Google]
560492-dark-brotherhood-skyrim.png
33KB, 901x297px
ive had some recent issues with skyrim crashing at the same spot for a few hours now. i cant progress more than 30 seconds without the game crashing to desktop. ive allowed it to run passed 2gb of ram, and the issue persists, any solutions?
pic related, computer specs
>>
Probably have a corrupt save file. Try going back to an old save file or starting a new game to see if the crashing continues.
>>
>>163485
ill try that now, will update
>>
going throught he process of killing parthanax again, then moving to the location of the crash. i have skipped one dungeon i went through in the space between saves, that could help
>>
>>163492
so far so good, one more step before i can say for sure though
>>
same spot made me crash, bottom of the steps near the dock entrance of windhelm (where the homeless girl sells flowers with hearthfire DLC)
>>
>>163497
going to try approaching form a different angle this time could just be the location
>>
Must be something specific to that one place that is making your game crash, or it could be a game bug. Can you report that to Bethesda when you crash, or is there an in game mechanism for it when it crashes? Other than that, I have no idea, but if it is always the exact same spot then I honestly have no idea. Could be a hardware compatibility issue or just a game bug that was never fixed.
>>
>>163498
didnt work, crashed almost immediately when i tried to fast travel to another location. any other solutions?
>>
>>163499
it just closes to desktop, no warning, no popup or anything. i doubt bethesda is going to patch something they made 5 years ago though. the only other thing i can thing of is the dragonborn dlc, i wanted to start the questline, but each time i approach the docks it crashed, a few times at my house. should i uninstall and reinstall the dlc?
>>
>>163501
Yeah it might be worth a to completely uninstall and reinstall the game. I remember having an issue once with a patch, had to completely uninstall and reinstall.
>>
If it's one spot in the MQ, maybe a community fix pack? One of those ultra-mods that fix thousands of bugs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.