[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys i was wondering if you could recommend me a game that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: share_steam_logo.png (21KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
share_steam_logo.png
21KB, 512x512px
Hey guys i was wondering if you could recommend me a game that i can get addicted to and occupy my for months.
>>
try borderlands
>>
Try League Of Legends
>>
>>162393
try Civilization 5
>>
rust , ark, mount and blade
>>
>>162402
Don't listen to him anon...
And check out team fortress 2
>>
>>162393
CSGO
>>
warframe is pretty decient free with options to pay if your too lazy to farm. for crafting stuffs
>>
neptunia
arma 3
civilization 5
final fantasy
valkyria chronicles
endless space

pretty much any decent strategy game, or rpg/jrpg if you're into that.
>>
>>162393
DotA 2
CSGO if you want cancer
Any of the Civs
Hearts of Iron III
Europa Universalis IV
Any of the grand strategies really
Fallen Earth if you like MMOs
>>
Garry's mod desu, it's like 5$ when it's on sale, buy it with CSS though for models/textures.
>>
>>162393
Age of empires 2 HD
Been playing the original for almost a decade
>>
>>162393
I really enjoy subnautica, though the updates fuck me over.
>yus
>after weeks of work I got the perfect base, awesome submarine and can go explore the ship
>w-waddya mean there's a new update and I should start a new game?

I mean, you don't HAVE to start a new game, so if it's an update you don't really need you can still continue in your old save.

Also, if you have friends to play with: Don't starve together.
Haven't tried the single mode.
>>
>>162641
he said waste time not money you shit
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 470x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 470x640px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.