[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wsr/ Do you have any mobile app recommendations? I barely have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_20471-App-Store-679602034.png (144KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20471-App-Store-679602034.png
144KB, 450x450px
/wsr/ Do you have any mobile app recommendations? I barely have any games to play.
>>
get a real computer
>>
File: 5bzMsTg.jpg (180KB, 520x1047px) Image search: [Google]
5bzMsTg.jpg
180KB, 520x1047px
Neko Atsume
>>
>>161388
Pokemon go
>>
Cytus. Don't think it's free, but it's awesome. Only if you like rhythm games + japanese music

Nitrome makes pretty good games. I've been following them since 2006, and they've been making these cool little games on mobilw recently. Good time-killers
>>
>>161388
What kind of game do you want OP?
>>
Pokemon go is the greatest video game craze sense space invaders, and yet runs like an alpha version.
>>
Monument valley
>>
>>161388
Clover
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (117KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
117KB, 768x1024px
>>161479
Cytus isn't free, BUT:

Every 100,000 downloads they drop a DLC that used to be $0.99 for free.
So for your ~$2 you get an absolute fuckload of tracks.

Also check out Show By Rock/SB69, which is a clone of Guitar Hero Mobile, except it's free-to-play and not pay-to-win. But maybe in a few weeks, as they just released 4.0.0, and it has the kind of bugs x.0.0 releases have.
>>
>>161554
Monument Valley plays like a tutorial for a game that doesn't exist. Right as you'r ready to move on to the full game, it tells you that that's the end, and there's no more, and that's what your $4 bought you.

Don't pay for Monument Valley. When you do, you send developers a message that this kind of larceny is acceptable behaviour.
>>
>>161388
Out There and Device6 are two games I enjoyed a lot. Also Tweetbot.
>>
>>161554
Seconding these. Also World of Goo.
>>
Kairosoft make very fun simple "sim" games if you're into that sort of thing.
Game dev story, Oh! Edo Towns, Grand Prix story, to name a few.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.