[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought something on Ebay, after 1 months and 2 week it never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: new-ebay-logo.jpg (21KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
new-ebay-logo.jpg
21KB, 384x288px
I bought something on Ebay, after 1 months and 2 week it never arrived, so the seller refund me all the money, 2 days later the package arrived to my home, what i shall do? Did the seller have a secure?
>>
>>159058
>Did the seller have a secure?
that sentence doesn't make any sense

if it was me, it would depend on the price....if it was more than $10-20, I would at least contact them back and let them know it did arrive and find out what they wanted to do

how long was it supposed to take to arrive?

I suppose the worse that could happen if they found out it did arrive, would be give you negative feedback....again, if it was me, I'd do the right thing and just ask the seller
>>
>>159058
>Did the seller have a secure?
I assume you meant to type something else

>what i shall do?
Either pay the seller or don't (either do the right thing or don't)
You can send money to the seller through PayPal just by clicking Send on PayPal's site - you can find the seller's PayPal address in the original transaction's details
You don't need to ask the seller what they want you to do - they will want you to pay - however, you are under no legal obligation to pay at this point
You won't get negative feedback if you don't pay - sellers can't leave negative feedback
>>
You say it took over a month to arrive.. no buyer should deserve to wait that long, not even from overseas sellers. It's the seller's loss, they either need to raise their prices to ensure your item gets to you promptly, or deal with potential losses.

Waiting over a month makes me angry as hell, I had an Amazon seller scam me that way... never again. You're the one who waited, you've already paid your dues. Time is money.
>>
>>159088
>ensure your item gets to you promptly
I didn't know sellers control the postal system
>>
>>159088
>I should be allowed to steal things because of issues that others can't control
Are you trolling or just truly retarded?
>>
>>159106
assuming the package has a label, address, and a tracking number, for what reasons would the postal service hold onto it for longer than a month?? they want it gone so it frees up their warehouses
>>
>>159120
Fuck the seller, know how to sell first. The seller likely sold OPs item dirt cheap, and in return shipped it by snail mail 2 weeks later, probably from some randown apartment complex in China
>>
>>159165
>probably from some randown apartment complex in China
>The seller is probably poor and lives in terrible conditions so you should steal from him!
Your logic is amazing.
>>
>>159170
>the buyer gets shit on cuz the seller isn't in any condition to be selling on ebay
>>
>>159173
>Buyer doesn't pay for expedited shipping
>lol seller is poor, we should steal his stuff!
Flawless logic, every time.
>>
>>159150
Packages get lost for a while at sorting facilities. I don't know how that happens. Packages get sent to the wrong address. I'm just saying it's not always the seller's fault.
>>
>>159058
>I suppose the worse that could happen if they found out it did arrive, would be give you negative feedback
No, the worst that could happen is that they take you to small claims court, win (because the law is clear and the facts are slam-dunk, and you're not going to perjure yourself over an eBay dispute), and now you're out the cost of the item, your legal costs, and their legal costs.

Or you could be caught perjuring yourself, and end up in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.
>>
>>159150
Planes generally have far more cargo space than they have lifting ability. There's plenty of space in a plane to put stuff, but if you filled all that space it wouldn't be able to take off

Whenever a plane's does have some spare takeoff weight (perhaps the seats are undersold, so there's less luggage and less people on it), airmail gets loaded on so this capacity doesn't go to waste.

Logistics companies bid on these slots, and the more they're prepared to bid, the more likely they'll get it. If you pay more for higher-priority postage, your consignment is bid higher, and gets one of these slots quicker, and is in the air sooner. If you pay less for higher-priority postage, your consignment is bid lower, and only ends up on a plane when no-one else has anything to send.

If you pay for guaranteed postage, your package ends up on a consignment on an actual scheduled cargo flight. Obviously this costs more, because there is a plane flying specifically to deliver your package.

> for what reasons would the postal service hold onto it for longer than a month?? they want it gone so it frees up their warehouses
Warehouses cost way less than planes. If you're offering really cheap airmail, absolutely you will queue a package for a month at close-to-zero cost so it can wait for a slot on a plane that'll save you 50% or more.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.