[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /wsr/ i got redirected here from /g/. I need help, i tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: what do i do.jpg (56KB, 1283x477px) Image search: [Google]
what do i do.jpg
56KB, 1283x477px
Hi /wsr/ i got redirected here from /g/. I need help, i tried googling my problem but the people that had the same problem i had, had different hardware, so I couldn't apply their solution. Please take a look at my picture (deleted some stuff from it cause im paranoid) but yeah as you can see, when i connect to a network with my laptop, i can connect to the network but the modem (i think that's what it is, its called Ubee) the modem doesn't connect to the internet. Now the network im on right now has connection , and the IPv4 and IPv6 both say internet instead of local as in my picture. When i connect to the network that doesn't connect to the net, it says im connected to an unidentified network or multiple, and the IPv6 and IPv4 both say local.

what i tried:
restarting the modem (idk if its a modem or router)
resetting the network adapter on my laptop
getting a new ip

Everything i tried was suggested from the Windows wizard.
What else do i do? i doubt it's a ISP thing, but im no expert, anyone good with computers here that can help me please?
>>
connect your laptop directly to the modem by lan cable to test if that works first of all.
>>
>>158664
i saw this while googling and i don't have a Lan cable...i looked everywhere, i would have to get one.
>>
>>158666

can you post a picture of the modem back and front of it?
>>
File: DVW32cb.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DVW32cb.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
>>158669
>http://www.ubeeinteractive.com/products/cable/voice-gateways/dvw32cb-advanced-wireless-voice-gateway

this could be the model, i goggled the model name and it looks exactly like this, i can only provide google images, sorry. pic is the front, will post the sticker it has on it.
>>
>>158671

How many devices connected to it currently?
>>
>>158671
on the back it has

tel 1/2
tel 2
eth1
eth2
eth3
eth4

then a cable port
and last is the power connection.

sorry 4 no pic
>>
>>158672
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.