[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I'm looking for an old game similar to Diablo 2 where it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1462735206920-x.jpg (28KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1462735206920-x.jpg
28KB, 500x491px
I'm looking for an old game similar to Diablo 2 where it's top down and you have to fight monsters and pick up gear. From what I remember you start off in a farming town and have to move right into a castle of some sort to progress. It was a game played early 2000 so no screenshots
>>
Planescape: Torment?
>>
Mu?
>>
>>156715
Close but it didn't have that dark ambiance. It was a brighter game almost like torchlight 2
>>
Fate?
Although its from 2005
>>
>>157074
Very, very close. The animation was almost like that but the drops and starting area aren't the same
>>
>>157290

titan quest?
>>
>>157344

That game is by far the closest that I've seen but that's still not the game I'm looking for. I remember I had the demo of the game I'm asking for if that helps. The demo came with a bunch of other games I can't remember
>>
>>157351
Some more details please.
In what setting is this game?
Is 2d or 3d? Do you remember name of any character?
>>
>>156708
Divine Divinity?
>>
just google arpg/action rpg
there aren't much titles with the isometric view anyway
>>
baulders gate?
champions of norrath?
>>
>>157465
It looked a little pixel like. Idk if it would be called 2d represented in 3d but it looked just like Diablo but not with the dark atmosphere. You start out in a farming town with tons of grass and patches of soil with a bunch of cows everywhere.

Don't remember any char names but I remember the castle that you have to go to looks a lot like Diablo 2 in the castle of act 1.

>>157496

I've looked at archive.org and old games online but none of them seem to be the one.

>>157597
Like those games but they aren't the one I'm looking for
>>
Arcanum?
>>
Dungeon Siege?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.