[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question: If you fuck a girl before she is of legal age, can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: minatochan.png (284KB, 575x321px) Image search: [Google]
minatochan.png
284KB, 575x321px
Question: If you fuck a girl before she is of legal age, can you get in trouble for admitting you did it after she is already above the legal age and many years have passed?
>>
Depends on the country ofc, but in many cases the answer would be yes, you can get charged with statutory rape even if the girl is now of legal age. How old you were also matters sometimes.
If you want a precise answer, then I'm gonna need info on what country, how old she was/how old you were.
>>
>>154914
Just to expand on that previous post, it doesn't matter much most of the time if you had sex with a chick a few years younger (unless it was rape ofc duh), but I wouldn't recommend bragging about laying a teen.
>>
>>154924
I was 20, she was 17. It was six years ago and we're still together. I just want to know if I could get in trouble for admitting this in a public place or if I should lie about how old we were when we first got together.
>>
>>154938
Lol I'm pretty sure you're fine there buddy.
>>
>>154938
There's nothing wrong with that scenario at all, you're perfectly fine.
>>
Don't risk admitting to any crime, no matter how small. If your idiot friend posts it to Facebook, kiss your job prospects goodbye.

Or maybe I'm just cynical.
>>
>>154938
17 is legal in half of murica.

Depends on the state.
>>
>>154938
>lie about how old w were
Do that. You have nothing to gain by admitting the truth.
>>
File: 1461550727554.jpg (29KB, 571x547px)
1461550727554.jpg
29KB, 571x547px
>>154938
>I was 20, she was 17

Most places have "close-in-age" laws to prevent young people from getting legally screwed in situations such as this. The purpose of age of consent isn't to stop a 19 year old from fucking a 17 year old, It's to prevent creepy 30+ y/o's preying on high school girls
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.