[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I download Anime/Movies/Series in good quality with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: anime.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
anime.gif
6MB, 480x270px
Where can I download Anime/Movies/Series in good quality with Eng Subs, without taking a big risk?
>>
>>150467

Nyaa.se and BakaBT.

Nyaa is better for seasonal stuff that's aired more recently. BakaBT is good if you want decent seeds, but they blacklist a lot of licensed stuff, so you'll have to go to Nyaa for anything they don't have. Also, you don't need an account to use BakaBT, just use Google to search for stuff on it or log out before you download a torrent. Be sure to check this to make sure you can actually download stuff: https://bakabt.me/whitelist.php

There's also AnimeBytes, a private tracker. If they ever open up applications again, be sure to try and get in. It's pretty easy, you just need to know what seeds, leechers, and ratio are and to say why you like anime and stuff.
>>
>>150471
First of all, Thank you for your help.
I have a question, is it bad if I don't have a VPN?
>>
>>150475

No problem.

Nyaa and BakaBT are safe, it's fine. If you mean in general, I don't know.

If you ever get an AnimeBytes account, know that they don't allow VPNs and it'll get you banned.
>>
>>150478
Thanks again.
I downloaded the file and opened it in Torrent, it says "finding Peers". What is the problem?
>>
>>150483

What torrent program are you using? I recommend downloading qbittorrent. I've never use them, but people also prefer Vuze and Deluge for torrent clients.

If your torrent program isn't on the whitelist on BakaBT, then you won't be able to download. Also, what torrent did you download?

Also, know that a torrent needs seeds/peers (People that actually have the files) for you to actually download it.
>>
>>150486
I am using uTorrent.
It is on the Whitelist. I downloaded the Anime Boku Dake ga Inai Machi.
>>
>>150489

If you're using the latest version, 3.4.7, it isn't on the whitelist. Only up to 3.3.1 are allowed.

I'll assume you're not an idiot though. I don't know what to tell you other than that BakaBT has been kind of unstable lately with their tracker being out of service at points. For the time being, use this: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=813039 (720p)

Since it came out two seasons ago, it's still got plenty of seeds. http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=813038 (If you want 480p)
>>
>>150490
Well your Link works. Thank you
>>
>>150467
Use keepvid
>>
>>150492
This. Use the built-in browser and go to Funimation. You can take pretty much anything you want that can be viewed on the full site.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.