[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a casual anime fan so have seen a lot of the popular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: dorks.png (191KB, 574x592px) Image search: [Google]
dorks.png
191KB, 574x592px
i'm a casual anime fan so have seen a lot of the popular in america shit what are some recommendations of great anime that didn't get big in america?
>>
>>122316
do you have a list of what you saw, and what did you like more?
>>
>>122318
My Top 5 of what i'v seen
>Inuyasha
>Cowboy Bebop
>Original Dragon Ball
>Ranma 1/2
>One Peace
>>
>>122328
piece*
>>
>>122328
You seem to like action so
>Hokuto no Ken
Set in a world like Mad Max, but with super powered martial arts, destiny is a key part and the largest theme is love be it romantic or otherwise (It was popular but not as much as the 5 you listed)
>Sakigake! Otokojuku!
A series where students, mostly delinquents, from all around Japan enter the school Otokojuku where they're taught how to be a man
>Kinnikuman
Superhero wrestlers, anime not fully subbed yet, focuses on manly friendship as well as with the exception of the "Scramble for the Kinniku throne" story line it mixes in a lot of jokes a fair few of which are funny also crazy designs like Urinalman
>Hajime no Ippo
Boxing, follows a kid who gets bullied all the time trying to find out what it means to be truly strong, MC''s pretty good but his rivals (except Miyata) and the side cast of other boxers at MC's gym are fucking amazing
>JoJo's Bizzare adventure
Exactly what it sounds like, the names of each parts MC can be shortened to JoJo and its all fucking crazy. Anime only exists for Parts 1,2 and 3 with the part 4 anime airing right now also part 3 got some OVAs long time ago that cut out the comedy and shorten it but make it much more action packed, dont forget to never skip parts no matter what.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.