[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to change the path of my mpv screenshots(it's currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: mpv-shot0007.jpg (181KB, 545x569px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0007.jpg
181KB, 545x569px
I want to change the path of my mpv screenshots(it's currently set to my desktop)
how do I do it?
>>
File: mpv-shot0011.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0011.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
Add this line to your mpv.conf:
screenshot-template=/path/to/screenshot/folder/mpv-shot%n

You can also change the "mpv-shot%n" at the end to whatever you want the resulting screenshots to be named, just make sure you format it so that each screenshot has a unique name or I'd assume they'll end up overwriting each other. If you'd like to look into that, there's a full list of specifier codes in the manual for adding timestamps, etc to the filenames.
>>
>>115751
where is the mpv.conf?
>>
File: mpv-shot0005.jpg (135KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0005.jpg
135KB, 960x720px
>>116192
On Linux, it's located under ~/.config/mpv/. Not sure about Windows, but from what I was able to find it's either in
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\mpv\
or
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\mpv\

Also, I can't remember if the config file is automatically created for you, so if it isn't there you'll have to make it yourself.
>>
>>116289
ok I found it.
should I just name it mpv.conf and copy paste this >>115751 into the file?
>>
>>116296
Yep, pretty much.
>>
File: mpv-shot0005.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px)
mpv-shot0005.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>116289
>>115751
thank you, wonderful person! you helped me a lot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.