[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a way to download songs from bandcamp? there are n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: ale-hop.jpg (92KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ale-hop.jpg
92KB, 600x400px
is there a way to download songs from bandcamp?
there are not torrents not even megas for this album and i want it so bad
the album i'm talking about if someone has it but i doubt it:
https://buhrecords.bandcamp.com/album/br73-ale-hop-pangea
>>
File: whatcd.png (1MB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
whatcd.png
1MB, 1366x728px
>>11203
No there is no way to download songs from bandcamp.

You're wrong about no torrents though. What.CD has nearly everything. I've gotten many bandcamp albums from there. It doesn't have this album, but it can be requested...
>>
I've never used bandcamp, but maybe try Soulseek. That's where I get all my hard to find music
http://www.slsknet.org/news/node/1
>>
You can with Firefox.
>Start playing the song you want
>Right click ,page info
>Go to the media tab
>find the audio file and copy the link
>open in another tab and save the audio under the right name
>>
>>11215
Give me an invite
https://discord.gg/0iljjwub1n8Y91mF
>>
File: gHsDWc0.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gHsDWc0.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>11599
>>
>>11629
Come on bb
>>
>>11647
dude i can't i'm not a power user

just pass the interview its not that hard actually
>>
File: Untitled.png (72KB, 1223x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
72KB, 1223x500px
>>11203
here's the lazy bastard's way in Windows, works with literally everything that there isn't an obvious way to download
there's almost ALWAYS a better way than this, but this works with every single thing and doesn't depend on soundcard features anymore
it's less effort than it looks, you're literally just recording the audio data as it's sent to your speakers

>open audacity (install it if you don't have it, install the LAME DLL to encode MP3s too, it should have a link on the download page)
>click the pulldown box next to the pause button and make it say "Windows WASAPI"
>make sure the thing to the right of microphone icon is listed as what you're hearing the music through, so if you have headphones plugged in, make sure it says headphones or something to that effect, reopen audacity if you don't see it in the list and you have headphones plugged in
>hit record
>start playing music
>when music stops, hit stop
>select and delete silence at beginning/end of song
>go to file->export audio
>save it as MP3 or OGG or whatever your favorite format is
>tag it
>done

there should be a similar way under not-Windows, but I can't remember it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.