[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dodger Leigh of PressHeartToContinue and DexterityBonus on Y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 469
Thread images: 61

File: fyou.webm (378KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fyou.webm
378KB, 640x360px
Dodger Leigh of PressHeartToContinue and DexterityBonus on YouTube.

GIFs: https://mega.co.nz/#F!CRhHACRA!TbcYwFK_6SQAluXpEpX8Hg
Pics: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN8iYIS7_S0RFCkBlWdbJiq4bQQoUgBhbmgtdsYgQqzsDenDjClIuY8YBwuVnSNUw?key=RXV5X0Q4dWZwaDJqWWxPTFRUVGtLVmFyRFRHNUpn
Past Threads: http://archived.moe/wsg/search/text/dodger%20leigh/

http://archived.moe//wsg/thread/NUMBER
119152 YouTube Girls #1
132860 YouTube Girls #2
137444 YouTube Girls #3

*MORE GIFPOSTING*
*LESS SHITPOSTING*
*FOREVER POSTING*
>>
File: dontlikewater.gif (989KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dontlikewater.gif
989KB, 500x281px
>>
File: showass.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
showass.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>
File: handjob.gif (974KB, 450x245px) Image search: [Google]
handjob.gif
974KB, 450x245px
>>
File: dontcare.gif (800KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
dontcare.gif
800KB, 350x350px
>>
File: dumbturning.gif (877KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
dumbturning.gif
877KB, 500x280px
>>
File: assbumb.gif (320KB, 450x249px) Image search: [Google]
assbumb.gif
320KB, 450x249px
>>
File: fatty.gif (2MB, 470x250px) Image search: [Google]
fatty.gif
2MB, 470x250px
>>
File: bear.gif (995KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bear.gif
995KB, 500x281px
>>
File: washing.gif (979KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
washing.gif
979KB, 500x281px
>>
File: washing2.gif (970KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
washing2.gif
970KB, 500x281px
>>
Butt gifs please.
>>
Somebody explain the rollplay drama to me, I imagine somebody here can do it.

What happened between JP and Steven?
>>
>>1551003
something happened?
>>
>>1551029
Steven isn't invited back to swan song
>>
File: POSTITAGAIN.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
POSTITAGAIN.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>
>>1550413
>Dodger thread
Dodger thread #167
>>
>>1550415
Wait, this is new to me! When was she in a one-piece swimsuit in videos? Please tell me there's more! :3
>>
File: 1487115431769.webm (428KB, 380x672px) Image search: [Google]
1487115431769.webm
428KB, 380x672px
>>1550413
Is this you OP?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
>>
2017-01-24 -1,270,706
why did she lose this many views on that day, anyone know what video(s) got private all of a sudden or was this a views adjustment by YouTube?
>>
>>1551836
>When was she in a one-piece swimsuit in videos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc7fUS2x6jw

divergent paid promo.

funny, we saw the book awkwardly placed on the shelves behind her iin a NEWZ (even though she never reads books) and then poof! a week or so later she is doing a promo for a book she hasn't read and a movie she hasn't seen because it wasn't out yet.
>>
>>1551873
>why did she lose this many views on that day
https://twitter.com/SocialBlade/status/831915522497380352
>>
>>1551881
>doing a promo for a book she hasn't read and a movie she hasn't seen
Some youtubers will only promote products that they like, others will promote anything as long as the money is good, but what else is new.
>>
>>1551881
Has Erin been doing so much of her editing for her for this long? Outsourcing the editing for a vlog - even if a paid-promotion vlog - seems a little odd. It's not like there was any specifically technical or creative edits either, so it seems doubly strange that she highlights it in the description. I'm sure I'm reading too much into it.

>>1551969
Insert the various clips of Jessie/Dodger laughing at horrible brand deals/product placements/paid unboxings here.

>>1551889
For fun, I guess we can take a look at the aftermath of her dropping so many unedited hours-long stream VODs onto her Dexbonus channel. In total, she lost over 11k subs in less than a week (that's ~4% of her subscribers). And as expected, there was no significant surge in resubscriptions following the dump's conclusion. Did she ever tweet about it to let people to know it's safe to resub? Would be interesting to see how many actually would. On the other hand, her views shot up from 2-3k average to tens of thousands during those few main days, and it's currently still at about double the dead-channel average. If the Socialblade earnings estimates are at all accurate (assuming the lower values are more accurate), it looks like she may have made $100-300 since dumping the VODs. Maybe enough to pay off that giant stuffed animal she impulse bought last week?
>>
>>1551983
>Has Erin been doing so much of her editing for her for this long? Outsourcing the editing for a vlog - even if a paid-promotion vlog - seems a little odd

This was when Erin still worked as an editor for polaris/maker so maybe that's why, since it was part of a polaris/maker brand deal.

>Did she ever tweet about it to let people to know it's safe to resub

She did tweet the other day that all old vods are up.
>>
>>1551998
>This was when Erin still worked as an editor for polaris/maker so maybe that's why, since it was part of a polaris/maker brand deal.
Ahh, this makes a lot more sense. Thought my confusion was due to the fact that it was presented as a Coffee Time video, so it still seems weird that they wouldn't want to do something a bit more interesting with a paid promotion video. Rather than having Dodger introduce it in vlog format in her poorly lit/decorated living room, it could have been presented with more of a script outside of the building ...

... but that would have made it seem like much more of an "ad" instead of "hue here's something quirky I did today (btw paid for)".

>She did tweet the other day that all old vods are up.

Huh. I would have imagined a small increase in resubs, but there really isn't one at all. I guess this suggests that those who left really had lost all interest, full stop.
>>
>>1551998
>She did tweet the other day that all old vods are up.
And nobody came back...what a surprise. She assumed that her DB either
(1) read her vomit twitter stream
(2) are also subs to her GAMING channel to notice the update video
(3) care about seeing low quality stream dump in what was a vlog channel

> her views shot up from 2-3k average to tens of thousands during those few main days
> it looks like she may have made $100-300
That's not how youtube works now. Part of the revenue is now derived from 'viewing minutes'. Most of the views are 1min or less (people clicking for unsubbing) and bring 0$. Long term, her views will come back to ~80K views and continue to fall down. Who really want to see unedited shitty streams?
>>
>>1552217
>Who really want to see unedited shitty streams?
Meh, I doubt most viewers that like her content care about editing. It's very easy to skip parts you don't want to watch on youtube.

>>1552019
>I guess this suggests that those who left really had lost all interest
Or that they have no interest in cluttering their youtube subscriptions with content that replicates what's already available on Twitch as vods.
>>
>>1552217
>That's not how youtube works now.
I was basing the $100-300 entirely on the range of values the Socialblade provides. Socialblade seems fairly proactive in trying to account for all the various biases/corrections in view numbers, so I assume they're also updating how the projected revenue works ... but it's hard to judge exactly what information they're able to pull (presumably they can't actually see minutes watched at all, so it does fall back to an estimate based on number of views?). It's never been a terribly accurate metric anyway - I don't think they explicitly take the ~50% cut in revenue due to ad blockers, I can't imagine they're factoring in the trickle of YouTube Red revenue (which favours longer videos, though I doubt any of Dodger's channels would be seeing anything significant from this program), and a bunch of other factors.

Regardless, whether or not the revenue figure is remotely accurate or not, the loss of subscribers and the effect the videos are having on her views are interesting. I wonder how quickly they'll die back down to dead-channel levels? That it's still several times greater is interesting in and of itself: are there some people who check their subs feed so infrequently that they're catching up on week old videos? Are people slowly working their way through the VODs deliberately? Has a big dump of videos started throwing Dexbonus videos up in people's recommended videos?

>>1552246
>Or that they have no interest in cluttering their youtube subscriptions with content that replicates what's already available on Twitch as vods.

Sure, but the question was whether they'd resub after all the VODs had finished being uploaded. The implication being that they might be hopeful that Coffee Time will return. But yeah, she's basically announced that Dexbonus is now VOD dumping channel, so it makes sense most of the people uninterested in VODs have given up all hope.
>>
>>1551003
Steven left Swan Song before the drama so him being not being in the Live Show isn't that strange.
For the drama itself, as I understand it, West Marches was canceled because it was hard to schedule with so many different cast members and when Court of Swords started they didn't want to have two shows with the same rule set.
After the show was canceled there was some confusion as to why Steven left too.
People had gotten the impression that he left because the shows took too much time away from his regular job, which was the reason he left Swan Song. Apparently, according to Steven, this wasn't true and he had nothing to do with being let go.
They've apparently talk things out now but Steven isn't coming back because he has his own show now.
>>
>>1552246
if she made even the slightest effort to look attractive, i could probably watch those vods.

sh always wear t shirts that close tightly around her neck with an ugly print and dirty hair.

call me sexist , but i don't want to watch that.
>>
>>1552807
>girl wears crewnecks
>"she doesn't show off any cleavage! why would i watch?"
>girl wears tanktops
>"what a slut! she doesn't deserve any views!"
>>
>>1552875
camwhore need to shows more skin, she doesnt
>>
>>1552875
What kind of a shit post is that, there is a perfect middle, lisa foiles for example, hell even jenny nichelson shows more then dodger.

It doesn't need to be sexy, but give me something ffs, i wouldent watch a someone in a one of those black islam dresses either.
>>
>>1552929
>"women HAVE to show something, even if they don't want to! a regular tshirt isn't ok for a gaming show!"
>>
>>1552929
how old are you?
>>
great NEWZ, totally on-time /s
>>
>>1553192
Yep.
>>
Hey guys, I have been gone a few weeks. Did anything ever come out of the new content she had planned that she talked about in December?
>>
Hey guys, I have been gone a few weeks. Did anything ever come out of jesse's patreon scam?
>>
Hey guys, I have been gone a few years. Did anything ever come out of the bad week?
>>
Hey guys, I have been gone a few decades, what is 4chan?
>>
>>1553629
A. Hacker
>>
>>1553639
lol
>>
>>1553617
"Anime Newz" is the new content. It's kind of half-assed but her subscribers seem to like it - but what wouldn't they like anyway ?

I think she could have try something like an "anime first impression" instead. Or maybe a "top ten favorite" ... most people like top ten lists.

Anyway, in my opinion, the most urgent thing right now for her is to find a professional make-up artist to work with ... or at least someone who knows what they're doing.
>>
Hey guys, I'm totally new here. Is Jesse still in that long distance relationship that is absolutely going to last?
>>
>>1554066
Actually, the whole break-up thing was just Jesse trolling everybody. Their relationship is still going strong.
>>
>>1554066
no that fat ass got dropped and now he is crying on twitter like a teen girls its pathetic
>>
soles when?
>>
>>1554263
https://www.twitch tv/videos/123580347

Around 15 minutes in she throws you a bone.
>>
>>1553192
if i consume food , i want it to look good.

i don't watch ugly males either.
>>
>>1554062
>find a professional make-up artist to work with ... or at least someone who knows what they're doing.

Going to sperg about makeup for a minute so don't mind me. She has cool undertones and low-contrast features, which means that she should be wearing cooler and lighter colors than she has. Her foundation is warm-toned and it sits on her skin like yellow dirt when she should be wearing something pinker. She wears brown-red lipsticks that make her look ten times muddier than she actually is because she should stick to berry-reds. She's wearing bright oranges and yellow-greens. She's wearing blacks. All of which makes her look like a witch.
She should get the yellows out of her hair, wear some berry lipstick, and stick to taupe eyeshadow/eyeliner. The browns, reds, blacks, and oranges are doing nothing but making her look dirty. Didn't she major in art? Doesn't she know color theory?

Basically, bitch is a soft summer and she thinks she's a spring/autumn.
>>
>>1554066
he's a fucking cry baby, even dodger accepted her break-up with day9 better then him. talk about airing out dirty laundry in front of others ffs.
>>
>>1554445
>"someone wearing a shirt with a slightly higher neckline than i want them to makes them immediately ugly"

it just keeps GOING
>>
>>1554499
Less attractive and less pleasent to look at for sure.

And im not saying she can't wear them, but a little Variety is the spice of life.
>>
>>1554613
>"the neckline of a shirt determines attractiveness"

do you realize how fucking idiotic you sound or nah
>>
File: RoFeedsHerPetDogATreat.webm (1011KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
RoFeedsHerPetDogATreat.webm
1011KB, 480x854px
What a good boy.
>>
>>1554694
Ro a cute.
>>
> yo doogs you need to update the title for gaming newz. That was last week's title I think. Diff content, same title.
What a pro. Still need pointers from random user to help do the simplest thing. Good think she doesn't edit any video or we will still have the 'what is a reference frame' question. Dumbass gamer girls.
>>
>>1554761
@dexbonus:
>OOPS WHAT hahaha you are so right I'll change that now. Wow.
>sometimes I change things but never hit save and the tab just sits there

she fills in text boxes and then changes browser tabs without pressing save/update/ok

and she does this a lot apparently
>>
>>1550422
Wow. Other than her hair, she's so cute in this gif.
>>
>>1554678
>"how you dress doesn't determine how attractive you are"

Are you dumb ? Or just a 15 yr old sjw, clothes are extremely important.
>>
>>1555083
uh there is a huge difference in "how someone dresses" as a whole and "this two inch difference in necklines determines if someone is attractive or not"
>>
>>1555193
>" it's not because you dress differently that you dress differently "

Uhmmm ok
>>
>>1555083
you should tell that to jesse, he's been wearing the same fat sweats soaked hoodie for the last 6 years
>>
>>1555203
With this recent depression, that's definitely not going to change. Might add some ice-cream stains though.
>>
>>1555193
you keep bringing up the "it's only two inches" argument like it's miniscule and it shouldn't make any difference, but you still won't lower your pants by "only two inches" in public because your dick will show.
I don't even care about dodger tits, it's just sad to watch someone whiteknight on technicalities.
>>
>>1555202
a shirt having a different neckline doesn't change someone's attractiveness. i'm saying if someone dresses in gothic lolita and someone else dresses in 70s chic and someone else dresses in tomboy clothes, those things can determine attractiveness. they convey a style and personality. someone's shirt being slightly more or slightly less high on their neck doesn't do that shit

>>1555247
your comparison makes no sense at all but keep reachin pal
>>
>>1555271
Nobody gives a shit, go back to /fa/
>>
>>1550413
My words are not working for me right now, confused is probably the shortest way I can put it. lol I love you so much your humor and spirit are amazing and don't think I didn't notice your morales your magnificent to say the least. I know you are trying to answer my 1000 questions and cure my insecurities don't give up on me. Keep telling myself I got to be patient and wait for you to either let me go or embrace me truly. I wish we could just talk back and forth normally without all this abstraction in the way. I will be waiting for your reply always.
PS I would very much like to play city vs nature photo wars with you I got to wait till morning though. @ijustine

dexbonus <3<3
barzhad37 You think so?
>>
>>1554268
don't lie
>>
>>1554268
Any burps while you're at it, eagle eye?
>>
>>1555446
what?
>>
>>1555701
true OP
>>
>>1555446
dexbonus Feeling kind of sleepy today
barzhad37 Mhmm

someone please go and harass this guy until dodger blocks him again
>>
>>1555472
Oops, my mistake. Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCZV1mbfjsU

At 9 minutes
>>
Feb 21, first Cox and Crendor since Dec 25 #patreonscam
>>
>>1556167
everybody fucking knows that one
>>
>>1555867
I am falling apart. I'm sorry, thank you for saying you love me but I'm afraid saying it is not enough. I still think that you don't ever want to meet up with me or be a real couple. It breaks my heart and I can't just be friends after falling this madly in love with you. As hard as it is to do I must separate myself from you somehow because I don't think it is possible to stop. I'm sorry.
>>
>>1555271
2 inches matter allot, and if you dress 2 inches lower then someone with a crowsneck you are definitely dressed differently, and more attractively imo.
>>
>>1556650
Aww shit, sorry. Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II6XOyYo-Y0

At 3:25
>>
>>1556955

While you're at it, where are all the burps?
>>
youtuber pro at work

>Anime NEWZ wound up being super out of focus if you want I can make a little video basically blasting through the topics LOL
> Yoooo @dexbonus Doooogz, c’mon invest in a camera that does good autofocus. Canon 80D is relatively cheap yet pro enuffs :)

Nope. Focus is too complex for her, she has yet to figure out how to set manual focus (it's very difficult). She fucking film using the same setup twice per week, and she has yet to figure a way to focus properly. Such a stupid girl.
>>
>>1556961
>Anime NEWZ wound up being super out of focus
Eh, it's a stupid mistake and it sucks, but it happens. Everyone who works with cameras has occasionally messed up the focus, it's just one of those things.

>Yoooo @dexbonus Doooogz, c’mon invest in a camera that does good autofocus. Canon 80D is relatively cheap yet pro enuffs :)
This reply is just retarded. Why would you want to use autofocus when filming a stationary-camera and stationary-actor type scene? It's just get confused and freak the fuck out whenever she moved around too much. The issue isn't that she doesn't have a camera with good enough autofocus, the issue is that she forgot to double check her manual focus.
>>
File: whiteknight_detected.webm (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight_detected.webm
124KB, 1280x720px
>>1556996
autist dectected
>>
>>1556997
>been highly critical of Dodger and her decisions in these threads
>makes a single comment brushing off a dumb, but relatively common mistake
>is now a white knight

feels bad man
>>
>>1556997
>common mistake
Isn't the point? For her mistake are just common, even for something as simple as pointing a camera. And notice she just don't care (lol) and never accept responsibility (I've used it and it always picks up my busy background). It's always somebody or something else causing her to fail. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>1557142
>Isn't the point? For her mistake are just common, even for something as simple as pointing a camera.
It being a common mistake doesn't (necessarily) mean that's she's just a dumbass for making such a mistake. It just means it's a really easy mistake to make. Show me anyone who regularly uses a camera for their job who hasn't accidentally messed up the focus on occasion while worrying about 101 other things. Compared to a lot of other dumb stuff Dodger has done, this is pretty forgettable.

>And notice she just don't care (lol) and never accept responsibility
Absolutely agree. The correct response would be to shoot the video again, even if it means the video will be late (what's new?). Heck, filming it a second time should be faster given that you've already run through the content once before.

Or at the very least, throwing up the blurry (or audio-only) version somewhere for the hardcore fans to view/listen-to anyway would be a a reasonable consolation prize.
>>
>>1556759
if someone wears a crewneck (i believe that's the word you're looking for) tshirt one day and a v-neck tshirt the next day, their style hasn't changed just because you can see a bit more of their chest. it's still a tshirt

men are fuckin idiots lmao
>>
>>1557157
>It being a common mistake doesn't (necessarily) mean that's she's just a dumbass for making such a mistake. It just means it's a really easy mistake to make. Show me anyone who regularly uses a camera for their job who hasn't accidentally messed up the focus on occasion while worrying about 101 other things. Compared to a lot of other dumb stuff Dodger has done, this is pretty forgettable.

Or instead of whining about it on twitter to try and grab credit for something she fucked up and won't be released, she could have not and just quietly re-filmed it and no one would have been the wiser, and she would have actually completed the video.

This time, it isn't about doooger being dumb, but her being too lazy to do it properly after fucking up.
>>
>>1557157
>>1557276
Nah. She is dumb that's a given. Her life can be resumed by trying to winged it and failing. She has no goals, no passion and she is just there for the easy money. The out of focus thing is just another lazy excuse for skipping one video (again) and getting pity money from her WK followers.
>>
>>1557346
>This time, it isn't about doooger being dumb, but her being too lazy to do it properly after fucking up.
>Nah. She is dumb that's a given
I never said she wasn't dumb, just that this time it is her being lazy.
If we wait 10 ministries, she'll say or do something dumb again.
>>
>>1556978
>Anime NEWZ wound up being super out of focus if you want I can make a little video basically blasting through the topics LOL
HAH no she won't! it is as good as skipped.

>But I'm not gonna put up a video that's frustrating to watch that way. Maybe the giveaway video in place of it? There are options
yup, options that she won't do

>Starting stream a half hour later! See you all soon!
Late, as usual

>We'll do the drawing on Saturday during Saturday Morning Dooger <3
i guess she isn't doing a standalone video for the giveaway or a makeup anime newz video, who could have guessed that? ;)

Well this "new" "show" lasted 3 episodes before she skipped a week. I wonder how that second new "show" is coming along a month later.
>>
>>1552807
sexist

Dunno why you think it'd be sexist though. It's just dumb. You'd really watch someone just 'cause their tits are out a bit?

Is anyone actually here for the personalities of the guys?
>>
Did we ever confirm if Leila dumped Jesse?

The whole thing seems kinda weird. Leila's just been trucking on as if everything was normal, but Jesse sure hasn't been.
>>
>>1557654
its no big deal for her because they barely saw each other anyway.

jesse is so delusional he thought theyd get married.
>>
>>1557654
he is all "heartbroken" and pandering for attention, so probably
>>
>>>1557549
>Starting stream a half hour later! See you all soon!
>Late, as usual

Since she's always late for everything, why doesn't she just change her schedule accordingly ? Then she wouldn't have to apologize all the time.

It's almost like she enjoys botching things up.
>>
File: weirdo.webm (503KB, 1280x788px) Image search: [Google]
weirdo.webm
503KB, 1280x788px
>>
>>1557698
>Since she's always late for everything, why doesn't she just change her schedule accordingly ?

Because most of the time she's on time, why would she change the schedule.
>>
>>1557698
>Since she's always late for everything
Changing schedule wouldn't help. She has zero organisation or planning skill, plus she just doesn't care. It's been a while she hasn't mentions he bullet journal, guess what, it's already in the trash.
>>
File: sexy dodger 8.gif (4MB, 527x535px) Image search: [Google]
sexy dodger 8.gif
4MB, 527x535px
>>
>>1557711
>>1557734
post her feet
>>
>>1557740
my stuff got corrupted sorry cant help you
>>
>>1554794
Bullshit. If you makes changes to video info while it's uploading, it will save the changes automatically if you forget to do it yourself. So, no she didn't change the title at all. She copy and pasted and didn't pay attention.
>>
>>1554268
My breathing got a little bit more intense.

I copied this link, scanned through the VOD.

Nothing.

No soles. Not even socks...

I hate this. When will this nightmare end?
>>
More butt plz
>>
>>1557790
Get lost, Jason Huntley.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQV_Tjyh3X8/
>>
>>1557711
her bapps aren't that big
fag anon is fag
>>
>>1557711
thanks anon!
>>
>>1557711
Won't play for me what is it?
>>
>>1558028
Just the thumbnail pic and a pic of another woman in a similar shirt.
>>
>>1557734
i swear she has the most idiotic "dance" moves
>>
>>1558163
That obviously wasn't her fault, it was the fault of the director.

"Dance like you're jerking off two guys at once, but in the least sexy way possible."
>>
>>1557740
I can do it later
>>
>>1557740
>>1551867
>>
File: 1458283588374.webm (211KB, 426x302px) Image search: [Google]
1458283588374.webm
211KB, 426x302px
>>1550413
Is this you OP?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
>>
>>1557654
Of course she's carrying on as normal, she's a woman who will have no problem finding another bf. Jesse, meanwhile, is a 400lb+ Youtuber pushing 30 who is rapidly realizing he's going to die alone.
>>
>>1558684
>pushing 30
He turns 36 in a few months
>>
>>1558689
Thanks for the correction, I wasn't sure if it was 30 or 40 so I went with the lower number. He's even worse off that I first thought then. Even Boogie managed to find a girl to marry and Jesse is still stuck trying to date girls in other countries.
>>
>>1550413
The orbiters in this thread fucking disgust me. There is no lower level of existence than this.
>>
>>1557727
>Because most of the time she's on time

@dexbonus
>Had a cat accident we had to deal with be a bit late again

most of the time she is late
>>
File: under my garage.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
under my garage.webm
2MB, 480x270px
>>1558775
they have had these threads for literal years

there is no saving them
>>
File: 1456216286960.gif (4MB, 472x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456216286960.gif
4MB, 472x500px
>>
File: 1456270119851.gif (4MB, 265x277px) Image search: [Google]
1456270119851.gif
4MB, 265x277px
>>
File: 1456274468085.gif (2MB, 169x369px) Image search: [Google]
1456274468085.gif
2MB, 169x369px
>>
File: 1456274533516.gif (2MB, 178x374px) Image search: [Google]
1456274533516.gif
2MB, 178x374px
>>
File: 1456274602273.gif (4MB, 395x381px) Image search: [Google]
1456274602273.gif
4MB, 395x381px
>>
File: 1456274730663.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456274730663.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1456274796420.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456274796420.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1456274863922.webm (3MB, 256x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456274863922.webm
3MB, 256x300px
>>
File: 1456274930891.webm (3MB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
1456274930891.webm
3MB, 640x477px
>>
File: 1456274993817.webm (539KB, 360x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1456274993817.webm
539KB, 360x1116px
>>
File: 1456275056736.webm (784KB, 385x441px) Image search: [Google]
1456275056736.webm
784KB, 385x441px
>>
File: 1456275127219.gif (4MB, 200x558px) Image search: [Google]
1456275127219.gif
4MB, 200x558px
>>
File: 1456275275292.gif (4MB, 206x319px) Image search: [Google]
1456275275292.gif
4MB, 206x319px
>>
File: 1456275636413.webm (3MB, 156x212px) Image search: [Google]
1456275636413.webm
3MB, 156x212px
>>
File: 1456275776731.webm (3MB, 204x216px) Image search: [Google]
1456275776731.webm
3MB, 204x216px
>>
File: 1456276348367.gif (3MB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1456276348367.gif
3MB, 500x395px
>>
File: 1456276514486.gif (4MB, 285x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456276514486.gif
4MB, 285x480px
>>
File: 1456276663114.gif (4MB, 401x328px) Image search: [Google]
1456276663114.gif
4MB, 401x328px
>>
File: 1456276726112.gif (4MB, 448x324px) Image search: [Google]
1456276726112.gif
4MB, 448x324px
>>
File: feets.gif (1MB, 257x228px) Image search: [Google]
feets.gif
1MB, 257x228px
>>
File: feets3.gif (987KB, 257x229px) Image search: [Google]
feets3.gif
987KB, 257x229px
>>
Fap to your heart's content. Upload anything I missed.
>>
>>1558831
still the best
>>
>>1558857
>>1558826
>>
File: DoogerHatesFags.webm (288KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DoogerHatesFags.webm
288KB, 640x360px
>>1558775
>>
File: DoogerWearsBabbyClothes.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DoogerWearsBabbyClothes.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
>>1557727
>Because most of the time she's on time
Had a cat accident we had to deal with be a bit late again.
>>
>>1558960
So? Most of the times she's on time.
>>
>>
File: sexy dodger 2.gif (4MB, 477x268px) Image search: [Google]
sexy dodger 2.gif
4MB, 477x268px
>>
>>
File: describing you.webm (440KB, 444x452px) Image search: [Google]
describing you.webm
440KB, 444x452px
>>
File: literally anon.webm (176KB, 116x166px) Image search: [Google]
literally anon.webm
176KB, 116x166px
>>
>>1559143
I think he's actually tricking me into feeling bad about him, he's been a fucking roller coaster the past few weeks.
>>
File: obesity.gif (75KB, 280x442px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.gif
75KB, 280x442px
>>
>>1559141
>So? Most of the times she's on time.
over the last 2 streams she has been late 100% of the time
>>
>>1559143
Just trying to get pity money from his WK followers.
>>
>>1559252
>over the last 2 streams she has been late 100% of the time
Steaming is now an afterthought for her. When the WK money is still there, why should she care?
Dodger, drying WK suckers since 2014.
>>
>>1559252
I don't think you know what "most" means.
>>
>>1559143
i mean he has a reason to be depressed, he's morbidly obese and will die from heart failure in the not so distant future and it's not like he's the type of person that is going to change his lifestyle.
>>
>>1557210
So you are not a mqn, yet you are talling me what men find attractive.

A neckshirt is one of the most unattractive things a women can wear, unless she has big breasts , then it's kinda ok for some reason.

Especially a black one, that is ugly as all hell, and it's always a black one.
>>
>>1559302
i'm attracted to women though it's irrelevant. i'm telling you that the height of a neckline on the same type of shirt doesn't change someone's attractiveness. whether it's a dude or a chick wearing a v-neck vs a crewneck doesn't change their style or attractiveness

what the fuck is a neckshirt? you seriously need to learn whatever english word you're looking for

you're just proving yourself to be a super douchebag who just wants to stare at a girl's tits rather than her as a person lmao gross
>>
>>1559306
>you're just proving yourself to be a super douchebag who just wants to stare at a girl's tits rather than her as a person lmao gross

Come on now, the guy was just stating what he likes/doesn't like, there's no need for name-calling.

Also, you can't really expect people to be particularly attracted to Brooke as a person.
>>
>>1559143
>>1559208
He's actually trolling all of us super hard. There was no break-up.
>>
>>1559306
>i'm telling you that the height of a neckline on the same type of shirt doesn't change someone's attractiveness.

how can one person be this autistic and shameless about it? attractiveness is subjective. go outside for once, you'll quickly realize that not everyone likes the same things you do.
>>
>>1559306
this is why people hate lesbians
>>
Is jesse going to go gay now?
>>
>>1559143
CRISCO BATHIN
>>
>>1559347
I have an idea. Maybe we can set him up with her?
https://twitter.com/cspranklerun/status/833528936436887553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L_P79nWBoM
>>
Dodger stopped following Jesses ex on twitter.
>>
>>1560716
This is the sort of behavior I'd expect from 16 year olds., not a 29 year old.
>>
>>1560716
yup i had her at following 710 a few days ago. 712 now.
since then she followed 3 new ones, and unfollowed @leilaidrissova (and she has followed almost 300 more people since she started following her)

she hardly ever unfollows anybody at all, except for when accounts get deleted, except for day9, husky, and ro of course. but i am sure they are still good friends /s

one of the 3 new ones was the McDonald's account, an account in which there is no reason to follow at all. So since dooger is "trying" (pretending) to be healthier, now would be the perfect time for her to whore for McDonald in promo form.

also followed "wework", a office-space rental service.
>>
>>1560815
>except for day9, husky, and ro
and the guy who Ro shares husky with @KurtHSchneider
>>
>>1560815
Jesse said that they met because Leila was a huge dodger fan.
Leila still liked a few of dodgers tweets up until a day ago.
dodger is ruthless, cold af.
>>
do we know for sure what happened to ro, husky and dodgers relationship?
>>
>>1560874
it all fell apart after the threesome.
>>
>>1560716
If they broke up why is the ex still following Jesse on Twitter? Who does that?
>>
>>1560716
>>1560815
Not surprised by this outcome. I remember when she unfollowed Ali her graphic artist friend from Texas and Kate her childhood friend. I just she would do the same if Crendor and that cute toast girl broke up. Bros before hoes I guess. But still, Leila actually liked Dooger, so yes that was savage or childish of her. It reminds me if the Martyn and Kaeyi breakup. The non-YTer gf is able to get her own popularity if you you will and moves on. Kaeyi Dream seems to be doing fine with them too.
>>
>>1560198
>I have an idea. Maybe we can set him up with her?
She seems like his type : young female cosplayer in need of a sugar daddy to kick-start/support/promote her "career".

I don't really know why, but it's always extremely funny to me to see all those people trying to make some money out of the "nerd culture". It's just so blatantly unsincere and exploitative.
>>
>>1560874
Of course not, don't be silly. This is 4chan.
>>
>>1560941
How is it childish lol why would she follow jesse's ex that she barely knows? The only childish thing out of this is Jesse's pathetic behavior on social media.
>>
do we know for sure what happened to jesse and leilas relationship?
>>
>>1561031
she got tired of Pegging him.
>>
>>1561001
Just agreeing with >>1560723
That is teen level behavior.
>>
>>1561001
>>1561093
t. cucks

You'd seriously follow your friend's ex?
>>
>>1561001
that's just standard anon logic:
>following someone = friendship and or relationship
>unfollowing someone = hatred and or breakup
there just can't be any other reasons /s
>>
>>1561177
>t. cucks
Takes one.
Why not? Explain.

>>1561182
I guess not haha
>>
>>1561201
Because that's fucked up you literal autist

Christ this isn't something you should have explained to you. It's the kind of thing people automatically know.
>>
>>1561373
>knows everything about Jesse and Leila relationship
>knows status between Dooger and Leila
>anon logic
>>1556997
>>
>>1561373
So if the same where to happen to Dodger and Sam would you expect Jesse to TB to unfollow and not even interact with him on a professional level? We can't be friends for that reason alone /s
>>
>>1561396
*damn drunk reponse
>>
>>1561396
One or other of them, yes. Or both.

This is assuming a bad breakup along the lines of what Jesse seems to be having.
>>1561390
what
>>
>>1561400
>This is assuming a bad breakup along the lines of what Jesse seems to be having.
Jesse is so melodramatic.What rational guy post a bunch of sympathetic tweets and instagram post after a breakup to garner attention? Stank goblin.
>>
>>1561410
Wow I guess the breakup among other things has rendered him irrational. What a strange thing to happen.
>>
>>1561420
Is that you Jesse?
>>
>>1561428
What life are you living where you think being called irrational is a compliment.
>>
>>1561431
You called him irrational not me WK anon. Make up your mind.
>>
>>1561435
I don't know how you could misread that post so badly you couldn't work out that was my point.
>>
>>1561436
I hope to see your twitter, instagram, facebook posting when you break up with your SO so I can have the same sympathy I have for Jesse /s
>>
>>1561182
>that's just standard anon logic:
No it's dodgerlogic

her unfollows always coincide with something else going on

Bad week, unfollow Day9
Ro/Husky move out, unfollows Ro/Husky
Her graphic designer/friend Ali tweets about pretend friends who take advantage of her, and her and dodger unfollow each other
Argument with Kate, unfollows Kate
Fatty and jailbait cosplayer breakup unfollows jailbait cosplayer

The only times she unfollows anyone is when it is a person she knows and drama is involved.
>>
>>1562068
>when it is a person she knows and drama is involved

What you mean to say is "when she and that person are no longer friends." Which is entirely reasonable.
>>
>>1562083
>Which is entirely reasonable.

well >>1561182 didn't think so
>>
>>1562083
>What you mean to say is "when she and that person are no longer friends.
That doesn't explain the hundreds of people she follows that she met once and has never since talked to, but still follows anyway.

Anyway, back to the bullet journal scheduling thing:

@dexbonus
>Trying a really simplified bullet journal layout this next week. Basically the whole week on one page. We'll see how it goes
She didn't even make it 2 months before drastically altering it, and doing whatever she wants whenever constantly changing it on a whim. It;s hard to hold yourself accountable to something that is always in flux. She can't even be bothered to check her schedule one a day anymore, now once a week.

>I think it's good for me to drastically change it depending on how I'm feeling and my attention span
That is a TERRIBLE idea.
How is her mood and ADD supposed to make her schedule better. Shouldn't having a strict schedule help with her flighty lazy forgetfulness so she can be productive which would then positively affect her mood? She is ass backwards. Making the schedule worse will just make her wokri ethic even worse. She learns nothing. It feels like she unlearns previous lessons learned as time goes on.

>haha! Yeah sometimes I want it to be a literal journal and sometimes I want it to be a checklist. The adaptability is fun though!
lol random lol /s
she needs her trivial inanimate scheduling system to be fun

@SOME_FAN:
>maybe one day you'll get an entire week down in one bullet.
burn
>>
>>1562068
>Ro/Husky move out
>Her graphic designer/friend Ali tweets about pretend friends who take advantage of her
This is a recurring thing with Dodger. She trow an issue fit as soon as people stop taking BS from her and decide to leave on her own.

>Argument with Kate
Have this been made public? She was a childhood friend leaving in the east coast, how the fuck could she be pissed.
>>
>>1562217
>>I think it's good for me to drastically change it
The only person surprise this would happen is Dodger. It lasted what, not even 3 months with half of the pages blank or with only doodle.

>my attention span
Her problem is not attention span, it is limited short term memory. She can't remember shit and she just lol around it.
>>
File: kek.gif (463KB, 186x336px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
463KB, 186x336px
>>1550413
>Dodger thread !YAAUC3DlN6
>(you)
(you)
>>
>>1562068
>>1556997
>>
>>1558833
I love her legs so much
>>
File: qBq7rxa.gif (940KB, 265x400px) Image search: [Google]
qBq7rxa.gif
940KB, 265x400px
>>
File: 28102760974_460a13a7a0_o.gif (3MB, 1896x2176px) Image search: [Google]
28102760974_460a13a7a0_o.gif
3MB, 1896x2176px
>>
>>1562468
>not even 3 months
Feb ain't over, not even 2 months

what really happened was that making the lettering and doodles on each page each day was taking up most of her actual day
>>
>>1558802
I like how nobody else reacts like it's just another day at the office.
>>
>>1561396
>Greg Wilmont
>>
>>1562649
>Greg Wilmont
Dodger [still] follows him on twitter
>>
>>1562754
>Dodger [still] follows him on twitter
only because she hasn't been aware of the drama. She is too self centered to notice those things by herself.
>>
Probably took her all week to decide to alter her journal. That's why she has made zero videos since last week's gaming newz.
>>
>>1552875
If you make entertaining content that actually holds some sort of value to me on a level that most others cannot reach, then I could not care less whether you are a guy or a girl, or the amount of skin you show.

The people that tune into something just because the person is attractive to them are degenerate, and the people that make content KNOWING that they can put in minimal effort simply because of their looks are just as degenerate as those who support them.
>>
>>1560952
Jessica Nigri did but that's her. Can't speak for the others out there?
>>
>>1563690
the reason there is no videos is that she filmed anime newz out of focus and now she's on a ski trip for the weekend so no stream on Monday also.
>>
>>1564154
>the reason there is no videos
and beside Newz (anime/game) and a promo for Intel, what reasons did she give for doing no other videos 2 months?
>>
>>1564154
>the reason there is no videos is that she filmed anime newz out of focus and now she's on a ski trip for the weekend so no stream on Monday also.
you are as bad at calendars as dodger
ski trip was december, u dumb bro
and (lack of) anime newz was wednesday

>>1564264
>Newz
and late again, even having a editor for newz she still finds a way to not get it done when she doesn't have to do the hard part anymore
>>
>>1564281
no cunt, she's in another trip this weekend with Erin.
>>
>>1564281
>she doesn't have to do the hard part anymore
Considering how little (ie: nothing) she pays Erin, I can understand she doesn't want to work during week-end for this bitch. Her schedule is so stupid, doing a 'weekly' news with a 3 days delay. And getting those 'during the week-end you may want to watch' news on Monday is so valuable, you have to wonder if her WK even bother unmuting her when they are jerking off on her videos.
>>
>>1564288
>he's in another trip this weekend with Erin.
Erin can't edit if she is on the vacation too
and in the emergency room with a baby getting stitches

Dodger is so fucking lazy
>>
>>1559574
>@JesseCuck: Great time with my very own life guru @skinnyghost - took the time to eat ramen with me,hear my problems and, then dropped knowledge bombs.
>>
>>1558848
What is this from?
>>
>>1564289
>>1564370
I don't see how Erin puts up with her. If she cares about her content she could do her own editing but this is Dooger.

Wonder where they are vacationing and the baby got a sic gash like that?
>>
>>1564423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UunpCv7kKHw
>>
>>1564495
Put up with what? Dodger pays her for editing and they are friends, vacationing in Colorado together right now.
>>
>>1564549
Colorado again
>>
>>1564402
How long is he going to milk him being dumped? The faghead WK who follow him must be running dry.
>>
>>1564549
read >>1564289
>>
>>1560815

what the fuck happened between dodger, husky and ro anyway?
>>
>>1565253
Ro and Husky moved out (and moved in Jared initially, so it wasn't about three people sharing one apartment). Husky cancelled rather than transfer their broadband, which Dodger complained about on Twitter quite a bit. That's all we know for sure IIRC, but no doubt 4chan conspiracy theorists will have concocted some bullshit.
>>
>>1565253
>what the fuck happened between dodger, husky and ro anyway?
Something big for sure in Dodger POV. Husky was a childhood friend, who gave her new channel notoriety, made Maker hire her, share an apartment with her, was her personal IT guy (setup stream, build computer, fix stuff), was doing camera work for her S&S show and suddenly twitter unsub followed by 'of course we are still friend but we are too busy to talk to each other lol'. The perfect ungrateful friend everyone like to have. Base all the other feedback people give about her, she is the perfect definition of a parasite.
>>
Thunder thighs:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRB7g6XFyue/

Her ugly bloated round fat boy face:
https://twitter.com/Strippin/status/836263778748612609
>>
>>1565604
She is starting to show a double chin, and both will look like fatties on their wedding picture.
>>
>>1550413
can we stop making these fucking threads
>>
>>1565676
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE CARE THIS MUCH
>>
>>1565719
because it's weird af.
>>
>>1565676
>can we stop making these fucking threads
but then you'd have to find somewhere else to post and we don't want to inconvenience you, so more threads it is!
>>
>>1564289
>she doesn't have to do the hard part anymore
she doesn't even have to do the easy part either, she got ocotpimp to do newz for free again. I guess he is working for "exposure". I wonder where you can buy food in "exposure" credits.
>>
>>1565757
Dodger @dexbonus
>Gaming NEWZ is SUPER late and it's totally my fault. Will put it up ASAP! Special host @Octopimp will tell you the good shiz

because she left Friday on a impromptu vacation without thinking about anything she'd be missing while away. "oh oops, was that thing i do every week supposed to happen this week too? my bad totally spaced, yay snowboarding!"
>>
>>1565765
>it's totally my fault

Why does she even feel the need to say that? It's her channel, how could it be anyone else's fault unless someone stole her camera or something.
>>
>>1566117
>her camera
She doesn't even use her own she uses the community one at the office so she can use it not being available as as excuse.
>>
>>1565765
maybe if we're lucky, we'll get another topless vlog out of this.
>>
>>1565757
Just you wait, soon octo will replace her on the cooptional podcast, and TB actually pays his co hosts, then he can buy all the canned food he wants!
>>
>>1564573
I dont mind him being open about it. I cant imagine what it would be like to break up when your a "public" person with thousands of people following you. Especially since its clear he was the one that was dumped.

But all the 7th grade tier cheesy as hell motivational stuff he keeps posting is corny as fuck.
>>
>>1564573
maybe if you weren't such a fag you'd have a girlfriend to dump you

just a thought
>>
>>1566295
hello jesse you fat fuck
>>
>>1566354
>>1556997
>>
>>1565604
>Thunder thighs
Thank you.
>>
It has almost been a month since Dodger has even edited a video. Last video she edited was the Feb 6 channel update/giveaway video. All since have been edited by Erin or Ama.

And the last time she even filmed herself in a video (that made it to youtube) was the gaming newz she filmed on Feb 17 or 18 that went up late on the 20th, almost 2 weeks ago.

She needs to just admit she is not a youtuber anymore and whip her feet out on stream for donations.

inb4 she complains her views are down and blames youtube or something
>>
>>1567174
>inb4 she complains her views are down and blames youtube or something
That's the irony. She was complaining her views are down for no reason and she needed to change things. Results, do even less OC videos then before and create a stream dump archive. This girl is so dumb, but knows how to flatter WK out of their money.
>>
>>1567174
her view are back down to the 1.1 mil a month they were before the December-only vlogmas bump, and there is no reason they'd ever improve again (other than another temporary cry bump)

remember her best (non cry peaks) was 1.4 mil/month on both channels, in mid 2012! decreasing ever since except for the double cry bump in oct 2014 and march 2015 and constantly decreasing down to where they are now.

dexbonus has been trending down since may 2012 (because neglected it more and more until completely abandoning it), it acutely was under 100k until the slight bump of traffic due to all the stream dumps, so she gained a few views at the loss of 10k subs. since feb 2016, dexbonus has had near zero sub gains each month, actually negative most months. it used to have 275k subscribers, now only 263k.

and it looks like social blade only keeps 5 years of history now, so pre 2012 records are lost, and 2012 records are being purged as 2017 progresses. the charts don't tell the whole story without 2010/2011. by may it will look like dexbonus has only ever being decreasing in views every month because the rise before the fall won't be included in the chart anymore
you can't even see back to when dodger had way more views and subs than ro anymore
>>
>>1567298
>you can't even see back to when dodger had way more views and subs than ro anymore
nevermind, but it's close
ro blew past dodger in views per month in july 2012 and never looked back
but ro didnt pass dodger (pressheart) in subs until march 2013 and then blew up
>>
>>1567298
You're ignoring all the money she makes of streaming YouTube is clearly not a priority for her.
>>
>>1567328
>YouTube is clearly not a priority for her.
even though that is not what she says

>2 new series coming up and 10 WttFs!
>>
>>1567342
Who cares about what she says haven't you learned anything after all this time?
>>
>>1565604
You'd still need to put a couple of thick paper bags over Erin's head unless you were doing her from behind. That smile is enough to kill any boner.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQtV1GCFtBS/
>>
why don't you all ask her out so you can get inevitably rejected and then you'll have nothing stopping you strange fellas from necking yourselves.
>>
It's been 67 days since the last Coxn'Crendor animation fucking patreon scam.
>>
>>1567298
>stalker
>>
Is dodger fired? I hear maker or Disney fired all of their youtubers.
>>
>>1567748
who gives a fuck
burps yo
>>
>>1567748
nah she left a while ago
>>
>>1567838
but who is her mcn then?
>>
>>1567845
Google it you lazy fuck
>>
>>1567838
We've been over this. She left her "hosting" job for the polaris hub channel. She is still with the network. Unless she gets kicked but since they're keeping the 300 biggest channels I don't think that'll happen.
>>
>>1567892
We've been over this. She left both and is with Pewdiepies network.
>>
>>1567904
We''ve been over this. Pewdiepies "network" is a part of polaris and maker.
>>
>>1567909
We've been over this. It's part of neither.
>>
>>1567913
>http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/presshearttocontinue

>Maker Studios
>NETWORK / CLAIMED BY

And it says the same for pewdiepie, markiplier, and everyone else in revelmode.
>>
>>1567913
>http://variety.com/2016/digital/news/pewdiepie-revelmode-network-1201678900/

>Disney's Maker Studios expands deal with Felix Kjellberg for gaming and pop-culture brand
>>
>>1567918
it shows the first network if a channel is part of more than one
>>
>>1567923
>She left both

So which is it? left maker/polaris or is in both revelmode and maker/polaris?
>>
>>1567928
We've been over this. She left Polaris and is with Revelmode.
>>
>>1567929
We've been over this, everyone in Revelmode is also in Polaris. Just like everyone in Polaris(and revelmode) is in maker.
And earlier you said she left both which is false so this discussion is over.
>>
>>1567748
>Disney fired all of their youtubers
You mean Maker and no they didn't.
>>
>https://www.reddit.com/r/presshearttocontinue/comments/40t34t/does_this_mean_dodger_left_polaris_pewdiepies_new/
>>
>>1565722
then leave
>>
>>1567934
>no they didn't.
http://www.polygon.com/2017/2/23/14717408/maker-studios-disney-youtube-pewdiepie

>"Disney is set to lay off approximately 80 people and drop support for more than 55,000 YouTubers currently backed by its Maker Studios division."

Ok not fired but stop supporting, whatever that means...
>>
>>1567958
>and drop support for more than 55,000 YouTubers currently backed by its Maker Studios division
What the shit?! They were "supporting" >55k YouTubers? I always assumed the number would have been around 100ish or so. No wonder they were so incompetent and unable to get anything done.

I have a few small YouTube channels, and even I get the odd spam email from various "networks" wanting me to sign up. I guess Maker was nothing more than a higher-tier version of these; scooping up as many reasonably-sized channels as possible just so they can skimp ad sense revenue off the top.

... seriously, unless you're one of the top 1% of YouTuber such that you're reasonably guaranteed some attention when required (not that this helped without a lot of shit kicking), why would you want to sign with a company that has *that* many clients?
>>
>>1567929
Revelmode is not an MCN.
>>
>>1567655
>stalker
Or "had the ability to read a pubic line graph"
>>
I'm sure if Dodger is ever in real financial trouble her soles will "accidentally" end up in front of a camera. Not that I mind.
>>
>>1568381
no normal person looks that sort of information up in the first place
>>
>>1567845
It was Revelmode but who knows if Revelmode is even still alive anymore after Maker dropped Pewdiepie.
>>
>>1568629
>if Revelmode is even still alive anymore after Maker dropped Pewdiepie.
plus considering Disney restructured and heavily downsized Maker, both Polaris and Revelmode are dead projects. Good riddance.
>>
>>1568629
>Maker dropped Pewdiepie
That's not really what maker did, his channel is still with Maker.

-Maker cancelled the second season of his Polaris/Maker "show" that they produced which was not being viewed at all compared to the videos on his actual channel. so it was probably on the cutting board before his dumb video.
-They dumped revelmode, which never did anything anyway in over a year other than like 2 streams and a weekly tweet about pet adoption.
-The biggest thing they did was to dump him off the premium google ads (which technically you have to be a very advertiser-friendly marketable family friendly channel to get anyway) so that he only gets the standard google ads.

So Maker used the PDP video in which he, a rich asshole, exploited poor people for entertainment by paying them 5 dollars to get them to hold up offensive signs as an excuse for them to cut some of their costs and make it look like they give a shit.
>>
>>1568013
>What the shit?! They were "supporting" >55k YouTubers?

yup they have like 30 thousand channels that get maybe a few thousand views a month each on exploitative deals, which they use to give the big channels a better rate to entice them to come to maker.

if they keep it to the top 300, dodger, crendor, and even tb may be in trouble, you have to get 10 million views a month to make it into the top 100 of Maker youtube channels.

http://socialblade.com/youtube/network/maker/topusers/mostviewed30days

TB is a third of his heyday at 5m and dooger and crendor flirty with 1.3m on a good month. So they may not be top 300. But nepotism will prob keep dooger in, maybe husky's dead channel too. It probably depends on when people's channel's contracts end and then they just don't get a renewal offer from Maker.
>>
What do you think Dodger's sweet butthole looks like? I think it's one of those triangular ones.
>>
Sam and Dodger have realized that they want to spend even more on rent and so are now renting a house. Means they are US bound for at least another lease (so a year?).

They can't even keep 2 bedroom apartment reasonably clean.

@debonus:
>House stuff is finally done! So happy that it's ours <3 now to film anime newz! Woo!
>oh we're just renting but it's our first time in a house instead of an apartment. Very exciting :D

6:22pm Wednesday night, just possibly about to start filming anime newz for Wednesday. It's not like Erin has a child and probably wants to sleep at night instead of editing her retarded friend's videos for free all night.

Now that the signing stuff part is done, she'll take a month off due to "moving issues" and "decorating". i wonder how long all those picture frames stay piled up on the floor in this place, 1.5 years like the other times?
>>
>>1568760
>>1556997
>>
Dodger's pucker. Let's stay on top here.
>>
>>1568735
I'm willing to bet that they wouldn't be stupid enough (... well, it -is- Maker) to randomly drop some of their stars with the most name recognition, even if they're performing worse than other channels. Dodger, TB, and co, still have a fair big of public good will (and recognition) behind them, whether it's deserved or not.

Hell, TB's fade into relative obscurity is probably a good thing for his reputation in the long run. The general internet public currently knows him as "that British video game reviewer guy who is strongly pro-consumer and won some YouTube copyright battles or something ... also didn't he get cancer?", so his online reputation is generally pretty favorable. Imagine where he'd be at if his channel had continued to grow to a stage where his childish bitchfits and rage quits were that much more noticeable.
>>
>>1568793
>name recognition
but if they aren't getting viewed how much name recognition do they really have? they are just channels that people at one time subscribed to and then forgot about a few years ago.

i assume maker might just keep the though because they are decent twitch draws, and just package their weak YouTube presence in with their streaming in the same deal.

very few of the top 100 maker channels have any name recognition outside of youtube anyway
>>
>>1568814
Maybe it's just my bias, but my feeling is that most of the "new" wave of big-YouTube-gamers - even if they're currently getting more views - are significantly less name-recognisable to the average internet user. The simple fact of the matter is that the YouTube-gaming fad peaked ages ago, and those who were riding the train during it's peak are the ones the general internet-goer seem to remember.

I guess it all comes down to demographics. If you're trying to pull off a product deal that's aimed at 13 year olds, just choose whoever is currently getting the most views. But if you're trying to pull off a product deal which is aimed at a more general internet audience, Dodger's (and co) name recognition and "nostalgia" (for lack of a more appropriate word) might be the better option.
>>
File: so_lazy.webm (282KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
so_lazy.webm
282KB, 640x360px
>>1568760
>It's not like Erin has a child and probably wants to sleep at night instead of editing her retarded friend's videos for free all night.
She won't, but Dodger needed to tell everyone about it to make sure guilt-trip Erin and get WK sympathy. Perfect little camwhore.
>>
>>1568760
>>House stuff is finally done! So happy that it's ours
in our dreams dumbass. The only house you can afford is a doghouse in LA or a pighouse on her folks farm.

>oh we're just renting
So, anyone want to guess how many days before she or Sam publish their street address.
>>
>>1568760
>It's not like Erin has a child and probably wants to sleep at night instead of editing her retarded friend's videos for free all night.

In her defense, it might be a pretty good deal for Erin. Young families with babies can have some pretty severe financial issues, and it's pretty common for the bread-winner to have to take on a second part-time job. If Erin's able to score some relatively simple paid work from one of her friends - especially if it's work she can do at home while keeping an eye on the baby - it might be a good situation.

That said, I don't know anything about Erin, her baby, her financial situation, etc. Just going by the experience some of my friends went through with their new kids.
>>
>>1568760
>anime newz
hah
she made sure to let everyone know in the first minute that she has to do the hard job of editing this one herself, the poor baby, because erin is still in colorado. First video she has had to edit in a month.
erin is looking for a job and is "helping her out" part time in the meantime

end of video, dodger says the following is coming up:
- a WTTF is coming SOON! (been "soon" since last year)
- the start of brand new show that is funny/silly SOON (been "soon" since update video)
- another video that she has been "working on" (aka in limbo for months half thought about) which is anime related but as she is about to describe it the camera cuts out on her and the video ends

so maybe one of these things in april, maybe? if she has the time, since she is gonna be moving ;)
>>
>>1568970
>editing this one herself,
Jesse popped in on her in her office on his snapchat, he asked her what she was doing, she said "watching anime"

dooger hard at work
>>
>>1568970
Riveting.
>>
>>1568964
>That said, I don't know anything about Erin
Who care about her, her husband his multi-millionaire thanks to Disney.
>>
>>1568986
Oh. In which case, I doubt they're a struggling young family.
>>
>>1568986
only if he owned a sake

i'm sure he got paid well as an exec, but we really don't know

but i think he must have cashed in, his current job is as a venture capitalist in nebraska. to play shark tank IRL you need money to do so.
>>
>>1568760
My guess two years
>>
>>1568629
see
>>1568014

It's not a mcn. Funhaus f.e are under Roosterteeth
but Roosterteeth is not a mcn they are under Fullscreen.

Disney/Maker is the mcn and Revelmode is just a group within Maker. Like Polaris and non-gaming Maker stuff (vlog, sketch etc.)
>>
File: working out.gif (2MB, 1436x2048px) Image search: [Google]
working out.gif
2MB, 1436x2048px
>>1568760
>spend even more on rent
it's cheaper
>for free
dodger pays her
>>
>>1550413
her face is looking really plump in the news

her period must be coming
>>
>>1569307
nah it's just junk food and weight gain like when she made daily byte only show waist-up pictures of her
>>
>>1569386
how long will it be before we start seeing a muffin top?
>>
>>1568699
Well, Polaris isn't dead yet. It was just completely retooled from the ground up. Everyone who has associated with it before is gone.
>>
The only reason I wake up in the morning is to check these threads and check for feet. I wish I was kidding.
>>
>>1569138
Prove either
>>
>>1570014
She talked about both on stream, paraphrasing - the house is more spacious, on the outskirts compared to their current apartment and cheaper rent, moving next week; Erin has no income now and is happy to have some work from her.
>>
>>1570105
>outskirts
is it farther away from the office?

Dodger already uses the commute as an excuse as it is.
>>
sargon apparently is going to interview the "independent journalist" nick monroe (Fart)...
what a time to be alive
>>
>>1570105
>cheaper rent
Trusting Dodger with numbers, lol. She can only count with her fingers, don't except her to understand what renting actually.
>Erin has no income now and is happy to have some work from her.
She is a rich home wife and doesn't know what to do to pass time in fucking Nowhere Nebraska. Don't pity her.
>>
>>1570186
is nick monroe really pressfart? i heard about it before but never saw any proof.
>>
>>1568970
>she made sure to let everyone know in the first minute that she has to do the hard job of editing this one herself, the poor baby

she even put out a poll to have her followers decide whether to upload it or go to bed

@dexbonus
>FINALLY finished Anime Newz! Do we...
>56% UPLOAD IT NOW!
>44% Wait until tomorrow morn

she had to edit a video, she is practically a martyr /s
>>
>>1570186
you better not be shitting me
this is something I want to see
I want to see the great fall
fuck sargon of akkad
the cuck
>>
>>1570282

of course not
pressfart is jason huntley
who is now stalking ijustine
>>
>>1570464
your an excellent baker j @ijustine thank you for making me some donuts, going to go back to being depressed now. I feel so abandoned and hurt. I don't believe I was ever your boyfriend anymore. I am not doing well.
>>
>>1570464
lol nice try fart
>>
>>1570717
lol nice try justin
>>
>>1570186
Playing the long game, getting started on his youtube career so that she leaves Sam for him.
>>
>>1570267
Taking care of her child and anime fills the time. Wish she would post more sexy pics of herself.
>>
>>1568989
David was smart to go in with Husky back in the day. Erin and her family are definitely not struggling, probably the opposite as you stated.
>>
Boston
>>
>>1570186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFbX65a-7FE
>pure autism
>>
>>1571324
Holy fuck, that was a fucking cringe fest. So hard to listen to.
>>
>>1571545
Go cry somewhere else loser stop being a bitch.
>>
>>1571550
here is the deleted post:
Not sure why I'm here, as I find these threads utterly bizarre, or why I'm writing a disclaimer :) some of you should try doing better yourselves rather than the constant character assassination, why do you keep watching if you have so many critisisms? I would say though, Twitch is clearly more lucrative, Youtube naturally won't be a priority even if that's a subconscious thing, that doesn't mean she or her channels are going anywhere any time soon.

But my god the moderation pisses me off at times if I do watch for a bit, nothing wrong with preventing spoilers etc. when a streamer hasn't asked for help, but they go way too far with it. Then there's multiple mods typing the same thing (happens in a lot of streams I know), mods saying 'stop that now' 30 seconds after chat stopped saying it among other annoyances.

Nobody wants spoilers but she is someone more BUT MUH ENJOYMENT about story than I could ever be, but mods scrubbing something that's merely a helpful tip is just obnoxious. Hollow Knight just now, next to nobody is talking and slow mode is on 20s (why?), someone posts some tip about some other attack working on something. I smirk to myself knowing what's coming, wait and wait then I'm thinking 'ok fair enough perhaps they're using some common sense for once she's clearly read it by now and didn't care', *timeout*, oh and there it is what a surprise...

Mods are no bad thing, but her swearing rules are a little silly, some of the best atmosphere in chats are found in (mostly 000s conc.) streams with more easy going moderation that still deals with the stuff that needs to be dealt with.
>>
File: 5.gif (227KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
227KB, 400x400px
>>1571559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JP4XxcyCAA
Is this you, OP?
>>
>The Gentleman Thief! [Welcome to the Fandom]

took her 5 months to make a 7 minute video of her incoherently repeating a Wikipedia summary

>EDITED BY: Me and Octo! Octo added all the fun stuff
and she needed Octo to edit it for her, and it wasn't a complicated video at all, less than a NEWZ, barely more than a coffeh

>FILMED BY: Steve Failows
fixed camera on a tripod with her standing in front of a blank white wall, she needed a cameraman
i guess since that anime newz was fuzzy that one time, she won't even film things on her own anymore
and she has been always obsessed with not having boring backgrounds, what is less boring than a blank white wall?

and she still has that fake tattoo on her arm, so that means either this was filmed a long ass time ago, or she never bathes.... or both
>>
>>1572118

@dexbonus
>Stream tomorrow starting at noon pacific time! One hour later than usual
late again

>A brand new episode of Welcome to the Fandom is out! Please share and let me know what topics you'd love me to dive into
if she has tons of topic ideas and wrote 10 episodes in November like she said she would, why does she need viewer suggested topics? At the rate these video go out 10 ideas will be plenty to last her over 3 years.

>Anyone who's bought a Cat Gang shirt in the last month, how does it look?
she doesn't even know how her own shirt turned out. she doesn't check the quality of anything before it goes out.
>>
>>1572118
>and she still has that fake tattoo on her arm, so that means either this was filmed a long ass time ago, or she never bathes.... or both
With DB stream dump, it's pretty easy to figure out a time frame. The tatoo came on December 30, and the video was shot... on January 6, nearly 2 months ago....

Same shirt + nail color + greasy hair: https://youtu.be/lfMM6fvZR5s?t=17m5s

It took 57 days to fucking edit that shit. No wonder she needs help to do anything.
>>
>>1572125
>>1572133
>>1572118
You're a waste of oxygen.
>>
>>1572158
You are a waste of brain cells.
>>
>>1572216
>>1572133
>>1572125
>>1572118
Says the guy who spends years of his life being butthurt senpai doesn't love him so he between every sad orgasm on her old pics and gifs comes here to prove to himself that he hates her and she's not the focus of his empty existence.
>>
>>1571324
>>1571335

I'd say you two must be prime libtard cucks, but considering you like Dodger that is a given already.
>>
>>1571559
Sure, Ama and some of her other mods are power-mad little Hitlers, and that's presumably how she likes it. Tell us something we didn't already know.
>>
>>1572342
God i hate ama such a cunt the ultimate wk.
>>
More butt
>>
More foot
>>
>>1572133
>It took 57 days to fucking edit that shit.
Is she a joke? Complaining left and right about being overworked while doing absolutely nothing. And she even required help from someone else to finish this. No wonder the only thing she is capable of is sitting on a chair with a live camera to let WK jack off.
>>
>>1572133
>>1572928
You forgot to log out for that samefag.
>>
>>1572768
>>1572508
More burp
>>
>>1572961
sounds like the kind of mistake Jason Huntley would make
>>
which one of you sick fucks does this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ_uh0syWFk
>>
>>1572970
or Hell-Nico mote likely he does it all the time
>>
>>1572928
Nice...

I thought this hair was really cute, hope she washes her hair again.
https://youtu.be/jm1ZzdKQOns
>>
>>1573907
she looks like an unkempt, clinically insane grandma in that smd what are you talking about
>>
Dodger is so smart /s, dumb shit like this every damn day

@XavierWoodsPhD
>Played #Zelda on my switch on this flight I was just on. It was glorious....

@dexbonus
>@XavierWoodsPhD dat jump button though. I would kill to remap that

@JKCompletesIt
>@dexbonus @XavierWoodsPhD you can remap it to B!

@dexbonus
>@JKCompletesIt @XavierWoodsPhD YOU CAN???

@JKCompletesIt
>@dexbonus @XavierWoodsPhD go to the options menu!

options in the options menu? who could have known?

not dodger.
>>
>>1574243
>I would kill to remap that
she promised to kill something or someone, she better get on that

put up or shut up
>>
>>1569943
hope you have someone to talk to anon <3
>>
>>1574243
it has come to a point were nothing surprised me anymore
>>
>>1572961
rekt
>>
>>1574372
I'll probably be okay when she shows her soles again.
>>
>>1574682
You start convincing her to shotgun soda and beer during her streams and let out some monstrous belches and I'll start badgering her about showing her feet.

Do we have a deal? I'll even donate massive amounts of bits just to have this happen.
>>
>>1574870
>>1574682

Tell her you'll donate 10,000 bits ($100) for her to do this once and I'll forward you the money once she does it.
>>
>>1550413
http://irholyninja.deviantart.com/art/Brooke-Dodger-Leigh-Lawson-Tickle-Fake-522021751
what the fuck anon
>>
http://mandilor.deviantart.com/art/Dodger-as-a-Harpy-404332371
>>
> When you have so much artwork in your house that the movers ask which one of us is an artist
More like, who the fuck can be so dirty and disorganize, must be an artist.
>>
>>1575430
Also, this girl is just an idiot. Thinking that wasting WK money on posters and wasting even more money on framing them so they can sit on the floor, will make her something else then just a disillusioned camwhore.
>>
> Tomorrow to celebrate the US release of NeiR automata I'll be streaming the US version at 4pst with @SquareEnix @dexbonus and @Octopimp
Funny how they keep forgetting mentioning #ad in those promo streams. Never their fault.
>>
@dexbonus:
>Almost to 100k on Instagram! Follow me @dexbonus if you want cats and selfies
even though this number counts really means absolutely nothing, she wants to hit that mark so she can charge more for paid posts on Instagram for stupid marketers

>When you have so much artwork in your house that the movers ask which one of us is an artist
or gets a bunch of free gifts from artists. i bet she took credit for being an artist.

>RT: @strippin: No stream cos we're moving today!!
the "moving" excuses will begin.

>It's 9 PM and we're in bed long day of moving but I'm so excited to be here for a brand new house adventure
1:30 am, and no gaming newz.... great job
>>
>>1575911
Actually they disclose it in the title, verbally multiple times during the stream and in Dodger's case also with a permanent overlay saying that it's a sponsored stream...
>>
>>1576348
How the fuck do they do that when the stream hasn't happened yet you massive stanktard?
>>
>>1576354
Talking about previous streams obviously this one hasn't happened yet, autismo.
>>
>>1576356
That's my point fuckface, and why there should be a #ad in the tweet like they have said themselves multiple times but can never seem to stick to because being honest and transparent is apparently fucking hard.
>>
>>1576357
Retard, he doesn't need to put #ad in a tweet unless he is paid for a tweet, he's paid for a stream.
>>
>>1576360
It should still be there to let people know beforehand that it's a sponsored stream, if they cared at all about being honest and transparent, But they obviously don't.
>>
>>1576365
They obviously do care and disclose it properly as described here >>1576348 . He doesn't have to put #ad in that tweet however.
>>
>>1576370
Doesn't have to. But it would be the honest transparent consumer friendly thing to do to let their audience know beforehand. But they don't give a shit they just want money.
>>
>>1576373
They usually put #ad in the tweet when linking to a paid stream, he's not doing that here so #ad is not required and like I said, they disclose plenty, putting #ad where it shouldn't go can actually be detrimental.
>>
>>1576379
Doesn't have to be a #ad. Just say that it's going to be a sponsored stream to let people know.
It would be the honest transparent consumer friendly thing to do. But they don't give a shit they just want money.
>>
>>1576373
honest transparent consumer friendly thing to do is to disclose sponsored content which they all do. you're sperging out about a tweet that doesn't need an hashtag ad
>>
>>1576385
>>1576383
>Doesn't have to be a #ad. Just say that it's going to be a sponsored stream to let people know.
>>
>>1576386
>>1576379
>>
>>1576386
>Doesn't have to be a #ad. Just say that it's going to be a sponsored stream to let people know.
You said that they "keep forgetting mentioning #ad in those promo streams" which they don't so which one is it now?
>>
>>1576390
>You said that they "keep forgetting mentioning #ad in those promo streams"

That wasn't me.

>>1576388
Just because it's not legally required to let people know beforehand doesn't mean it's not the right thing to do if they cared.
>>
>>1576396
They do let people know beforehand, usually when linking to a sponsored stream, he's not linking to a stream in that tweet now is he. They go out of their way to disclose things, even when they're just friends with a developer and are not actually paid.
>>
>>1576399
Except when they just "forget" because they don't care about anything but getting payed.
>>
>>1576396
>That wasn't me.
sure. you're just vehemently WKing that other delusional samefagging anon that was proven wrong 15 posts ago... /s
>>
>>1576404
Except they don't forget and disclose it in more ways then is actually required of them legally...
>>
You all sure love to bitch a ton without actually posting pictures/gifs/videos that you know we're all looking for.
>>
>>1576409
except jesse
>>
>>
>>1576409
And doing it more than legally required for transparency and honesty would be so bad? or hard?
>>
>>1576418
They are transparent about their sponsored content, disclosing a tweet that doesn't need disclosure is just stupid.
>>
>>1576422
>letting people know that a stream will be sponsored when said stream is announced is just stupid.
>>
File: sexy dodger 1.gif (4MB, 441x248px) Image search: [Google]
sexy dodger 1.gif
4MB, 441x248px
>>
>>1576427
>>1576399
>>
>>1576431
We'll see.
>>
>>1576436
And they would still say it's gonna be sponsored the first time it's announced/mentioned. If they cared.
>>
>>1576439
No reason not to say it in the first tweet unless you don't care enough or have reason not to and that's potentially shady as fuck.
>>
>>1576439
They care, obviously and disclose it in the tweet when linking to the stream and on stream in all the proper ways
>>
>>1576442
yess omg soo shadyyyyyyyyyyy
KYS.
>>
>>1576436
We've seen. >>1576348
>>
>>1576444
If they cared(enough) they would have said it's gonna be a sponsored stream already. End of story. How the fuck are you people arguing that it wouldn't be cool if they where MORE open and honest, despite how open they already may or may not be?
>>
>>1576449
Nobody cares you dumb fuck.
>>
>>1576449
How are you still crying about disclosure that doesn't need to happen? Find a new thing to get triggered by.
>>
>>1576449
>>1571589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFbX65a-7FE&
>>
>>1550419
>you will never store her in your sock drawer to be used as a makeshift fleshlight
Can't a man have his most necessities?
>>
>Sam Thorne @Strippin
>Live with some more Zelda: BOTW, and later at 4PST we'll be playing the US version of @NieRGame with @SquareEnix -

Still not a word about it being sponsored.
>>
btw does TB disclose when he gets games for free?
>>
>>1576660
He does in the video description on youtube videos afaik.
Not sure about streams.
>>
>>1576637
>>1576452
>>
>>1576637
>>1576682
>They do let people know beforehand, usually when linking to a sponsored stream

There's also a link to his twitch channel in that tweet.
>>
>>1576705
he's streaming zelda
>>
>>1576711
How convenient that he's starting with another game so your little rule doesn't apply suddenly.
>>
>>1576717
the only "rule" is that he has to disclose the sponsored stream on stream
>>
>>1576722
You said he usually let people know when they go live and link the stream.
And would it hurt to mention it when he tweeted about going live? or would it be hard? or does he not care enough?
>>
>>1576732
he's not doing a sponsored stream now, what do you want him to disclose?
>>
>DodgerVerified account @dexbonus
>WE ARE LIVE! Let's see how much further we can get in Hollow Knight before the NeiR Automata stream this afternoon!

Still no word about it being sponsored.
>>
>>1576736
she's streaming hollow knight
>>
>>1576737
>the NeiR Automata stream this afternoon
>>
>>1576740
right. that's the one they need to disclose on stream when they stream it, do you get it? they are not streaming it yet.
>>
>>1576742
I'm not arguing what they need to do. I'm arguing what they should do if they cared.
>>
>>1576744
>>1576742
And someone said they will disclose it in the tweet when they go live, they probably wont do that now that they're already tweeted that they go live
>>
>they disclose everything properly but not the way I would like it
Go cry somewhere else loser stop being a bitch.
>>
>>1576744
she said on stream it's sponsored now go and die
>>
>>1576744
don't tell others how to live their lives when yours is in shambles, bro.
>>
Great gaming newz episode this week doogs.
>>
>>1576759
nothing about it being sponsored in the stream title, and nothing in the tweet.

how are people that just tuned in supposed to know it is a sponsored stream?

why do you make excuses and white knight for such dishonest people?
>>
>Sam Thorne
>Ill be previewing the US release of @NieRGame with @dexbonus @Octopimp and @SquareEnix in 15 minutes on

Nothing about him being paid. Nothing in the streams title. Mentioning it once or twice isn't enough people can easily miss it.
>>
>>1577049
>@SquareEnix
Those guy(s) are being paid to do the stream and promote the game, so this stream is an #ad for sure. And don't be fool, Sam is getting something in return from SE (free stuff at minimum, free travel for to future event).
>>
>>1577049
I guess you have a point, if a deaf and blind person showed up they would have no idea.
>>
>>1577083
Or if someone showed up after they mention it, and left before they mention it again if they do...
>>
>>1577096
Misleading tweets. Why do they still think they need to hide the fact they are being paid to work on stream? Because they could lose people if they did.
>>
>they'll say its sponsored when they tweet about going live
>the title will say it's sponsored
>they'll say it's sponsored out live once or twice(while streaming another game before the sponsored stream)

Wanna lower that bar a bit more wks?
>>
>>1577045
GIVE IT A BREAK NICK MONROE
NOBODY SHITS
>>
>>1577105
>they'll say its sponsored when they tweet about going live
not required
>the title will say it's sponsored
"game preview with dev" pretty fucking obvious disclosure
>they'll say it's sponsored out live once or twice(while streaming another game before the sponsored stream)
they did and also did during the sponsored one
>>
>>1577115
>not required
maybe not but common practice with non-shady streamers/youtubers.

>"game preview with dev" pretty fucking obvious disclosure
to most people probably but again it's not common practice, should say sponsored or #ad.

>they did and also did during the sponsored one
again not enough since it's easy to miss and few people watch the whole stream.

The barely do the minimum required by law. Maybe.
Why is it so hard for them to make it clearer, just put #ad or sponsored in the tweet and/or stream title. And what do they have to lose?
>>
The funniest thing about this is that TB is currently hosting strippin, he would certainly not agree that just saying it's sponsored and having "preview with square enix" in the title is enough.
>>
File: Range of Burps.webm (807KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Range of Burps.webm
807KB, 1280x720px
You people suck at talking about stuff that doesn't make the average person want to off themselves for the betterment of society.

You all need to have more fun. Check out this chick's range.
>>
>>1577261
the difference one beer in your belly makes
incredible
>>
Day 2 and fuckboy+dimwit still hasn't released their street address to the internet. I'm impress.
>>
>dimwit
>Happy to be in a new place with a super alarm system
>Forget that she owns cats
>Force LAPD to come check her house because the alarm was triggered
>and of course, lol
>>
>>1577548
I hope you die.
>>
>>1577112
>everyone that points out their deceiving ways is a namefag
wake up
>>
>>1577406
>I'm
>impress.
LUL
>>
File: again_stupid.webm (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
again_stupid.webm
2MB, 320x180px
>>1577617
But in the meantime, let's continue to keep this thread alive by shitting on Dodger.
>>
>>1577261
So how do you incorporate a burping fetish into sex? Also why hasn't Dodger tried to quell her burps? I mean she probably knows about you guys by now.
>>
>>
>>1577835
>you guys
it's just corfaisus
>>
>>1577844
Even still she must know.
>>
Is she gonna do a house tour? I hope there's feet in the house tour.
>>
>>1577835
it's the same for feet

>>1577844
pretty sure the guy already has enough fap material
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeEFG5QRMqE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpZitqJIrIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q98N-4NH01g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiDzuISHlcw
>>
>>1577835
Sex with you must be painfully dull.
>>
So is there any new intel on Dodger's new place
>>
File: mfsu.gif (2MB, 984x2416px) Image search: [Google]
mfsu.gif
2MB, 984x2416px
>>
>>1578504
yeah, she lives down the street from me. I see her getting in her car everyday. I want to go over and talk to her but that'd ruin the possibility of catching something juicy.
>>
>>1578538
Post pics
>>
>>1578538
What part of LA? I wonder how close I am
>>
does anyone have any tribute pics with her?
>>
>>1578576
>>1578812
>>1571589
>>
>>1578839
seriously, I was joking.
y'all niggas need to get help

lock this thread plx
>>
>>1577846
The tiny slut gets off on it.
>>
>>1578843
Don't worry, they are dumb enough that Sam will be posting a video with all the info soon.
>>
>I've been suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum since January. (Google it.). It is why I have been going to the hospital and docs so much.
>It may go away but there is a chance I'll have it for another seven months.

Nope, not Dodger, but her rival InuitInua.
>>
>>1578843
yeah some people here are legit insane.
>>
pedro is fat
Thread posts: 469
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.