[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I started playing Ghost Recon Wildlands recently and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1c12f938212523.57592769a8718.jpg (955KB, 1200x1395px) Image search: [Google]
1c12f938212523.57592769a8718.jpg
955KB, 1200x1395px
Hey guys, I started playing Ghost Recon Wildlands recently and i love the religious touch to the game. Was wondering if you might have some wallpaper which fit the scene
>>
File: d95ecd38212523.57592769a9795.jpg (843KB, 600x933px) Image search: [Google]
d95ecd38212523.57592769a9795.jpg
843KB, 600x933px
>>
>plays game for religion
>>
File: 1442328397533.jpg (3MB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1442328397533.jpg
3MB, 3200x1800px
>>6916479
He likes the religious backdrop for the story, the weird cryptic shrines and stuff amidst the violence, I get it bro

Watched Sicario right before playing this game too, it's hella fun
>>
>>6916149
Damn I've wanted to play the fuck out of this
>>
Just started playing this game, got it for free with a video card.

Not a fan so far.
>AI with vision to rival Legolas, who can hipfire a mac10 with laser-like accuracy with no bullet drop, from insane distances
>Vehicles that drive like they've got marshmellows for tires
>Attack helis that dont allow for first person view while in the gunner seat, so you can't see your target pretty much ever
>Cringey, phoned-in voice acting
>Cutscene facial animations is Halo 1 tier.

So far, the sniping is pretty satisfying. I really like the weapon modifications, and the size of the map and variation of geography is nice. That I can get a kill from multiple kilometers away, after having to account for distance to target and bullet drop is pretty cool. Wish it would account for wind, but small things.
>>
>playing for religion
Also, isn't that the FarCry4 picture?
>>
>>6916479
In a world without religion, video games, tv shows and other mass entertainment are the new religion.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.