[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm developing a new website and can't find a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: slider-bg.jpg (378KB, 2736x1824px) Image search: [Google]
slider-bg.jpg
378KB, 2736x1824px
I'm developing a new website and can't find a good (and legal) wallpaper to use. any suggestions? I'll post what I currently use and what I've tried so far!
>>
File: test22.jpg (633KB, 1920x725px) Image search: [Google]
test22.jpg
633KB, 1920x725px
Used this one for a while but its way too.. subtle.. I need something that catches the customers attention without being too hipster.. or do I want it a lil hipster?
>>
>>6891465
depends. millenials love hipster shit.

Also, just google free use images. There are a billion good websites.

Also also, unless you're actually going to production with the website you can probably get away with an unlicensed wallpaper, especially if it's just for a profolio project.
>>
The website will be the front face for all our customers, so the choosing the right wallpaper is extremely important. We're going to sell to companies so millenials won't be our goal group. I've been googling for good wallpapers while developing for weeks, but can't seem to find something that screams IT. I'm hoping 4chan knows the right pic. :3
>>
>>6891464
Buttons and drop down menus, Test the links
>>
File: 1489210150799.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489210150799.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
This in better quality maybe
>>
File: dm58P1y.png (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
dm58P1y.png
3MB, 3840x2160px
No idea if free to use
>>
You should check out unsplash, all their stuff is completely free to use, you can do whatever the hell you want with it
>>
File: asthetic.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
asthetic.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>6891464
All right OP, you aren't thinking outside the box. You gotta get outta the box. How? Be patient, I'm gonna tell ya.

First, get a high quality camera, the kind that wildlife photographers use or something similar, and start getting good at taking pictures. Don't have to be the best, just good enough to have some nice pictures.

Then you need to buy some matte black construction paper, about the size of a large computer monitor, like ~1 ft X ~1.5 ft.

Then you need to get a mahogany desk. I'm talking FULL mahogany, not mahogany toped or some cheap Chinese plastic shit.

Next you need to get some zinc supplements and take them at 1.25 times the recommended dose for 3 weeks. Not the recommended dose because you are not average OP, you are above average and better than the average zinc supplement consumer.

After the aforementioned 3 weeks, yu should be ready. I should have mentioned this earlier, but i'm on a roll now so fuck editing, but do not masturbate for at least a week before the end of the 3 weeks.

So after the 3 weeks, bring the black construction paper to your office. Gotta be construction paper, because you are building something here, something better than shitty regular paper. So, black construction on the desk, you stand over it and start masturbating. You can be a little bitch and use lube, but that compromises the artistic integrity of what you are trying to accomplish. So you jerk off until you jizz all over the paper.

You might be thinking, "Well why can't I just use white paint?" You can't use white paint because you aren't a little bitch OP. You have some integrity in a world with very little. So after you jizz on the paper, you, get this, jerk off a second time. That's right, you don't stop. You don't quit. You continue and you persevere until you jizz on the paper a second time.

Then you pull up your pants, get your camera, and take a picture of the paper, keeping the top of the table in the picture as a border.
>>
>>6891464
>>6891662
Cont.

You turn the contrast way up so it looks less like jizz and more like ambiguous white blobs.

That picture is the wallpaper you dreamed of OP. It is made by you, from a part of you. You are the artist, and own all rights. And if anyone asks "Is that jizz?" you tell that person yes. You tell no one else and deny having ever admitted it, but now one other person knows. You are remembered by many as a simple man, but one singular soul knows your true secret.
>>
>>6891464
https://unsplash.com/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.