[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit... I just had the most amazing dream and now I nee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: bg1.jpg (181KB, 1575x840px) Image search: [Google]
bg1.jpg
181KB, 1575x840px
Holy shit... I just had the most amazing dream and now I need help finding it in real life.

I dreamed that I had moved to a nice wooden cabin house in a town that is like no other town I've ever seen. It was surrounded by tall but accessible snow-peaked mountians and in the middle of this ring there was a lake, around which the town was situated. I say town but it probably had about 10,000 people living in it and it wasn't too old of a town since it had easy access to electricity, internet and 1 or 2 big brand companies ex. Walmart, etc. It didn't have the big ugly buildings with glass walls you find in most cities and at night most of the light came from the moon and its stars, not the streetlamps and offices. The first thing I did when i got to this town was drive up one of the mountains which I then ski'd down.

Pic related is Queenstown in New Zealand. It fits the bill for most of this as seen in this comfy video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm_36szQv0k but I want more suggestions/reccomendations so make sure you say the name of the town you're posting pcitures of.

I know there must be places like this in the real world.
>>
File: queenstown-new-zealand.jpg (561KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
queenstown-new-zealand.jpg
561KB, 1024x683px
Bump with some Queenstown in the winter
>>
File: image0087.jpg (436KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image0087.jpg
436KB, 1280x800px
Hallslatt Austria
>>
File: Bled_sloveniaPD.com_.jpg (313KB, 1920x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bled_sloveniaPD.com_.jpg
313KB, 1920x900px
Bled, Slovenia
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (473KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
473KB, 1920x1080px
>>6851612
>>
bump pls post more comfy towns
>>
I live in Queenstown currently and that is a very accurate description desu
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.