[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a surgeon about to be sent to a warzone, hook me up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: firstaid-959762.jpg (202KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
firstaid-959762.jpg
202KB, 1440x900px
I'm a surgeon about to be sent to a warzone, hook me up with some war/medical wp anons
>>
>>6791693
Where are you going? Syria? Somewhere in Africa?
>>
Something like this?
>>
Listen up buddy.
If you're out and about with infantry don't let anyone see you're medical personnel. They'll shoot you right after the guy with the DMR/LMG. Get rid of any stupid patches they give you and keep your shit bundled up just like everyone else's.
If you're humanitarian and they bring a native in with a decent cut right under his ribs and his tongue cut out he's a living bomb.
If you're dealing with US military don't take shit from them, especially marines. They'll walk all over you if you don't lay down the law. You own them, and if they so much as slap you they're in the deepest of all shit.
If you have the misfortune of working on Muslim "soldiers" don't put it past them to spit in your eye and give you every STD ever discovered and then some. They're typically loaded with them and think every non-Muslim dude is an evil capitalist pigdograt. Keep your mask and goggles on. Don't have either? Get some, soldiers always have eyepro and all cloth is a mask with effort.
Good luck.
>>
File: 1481694268930.jpg (174KB, 1757x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481694268930.jpg
174KB, 1757x1024px
>>6792124
This man knows his shit, and to add to the list if you get dismounted or attached to any form of RCP don't run off for any reason only step where has been cleared otherwise you could tip a VTIED and bye bye goes your legs. Also sorry i don't have any good papes for you so here's atleast something.
>>
Listen to em Doc. take care of the Joes and we'll take care of you.
>>
File: Patient_1920x1080.jpg (857KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Patient_1920x1080.jpg
857KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Take care. Godspeed.
>>
File: 1469482984581.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469482984581.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>6792124
>Come to /wg/
>Learn about livingbombs and STD camel/human hybrid spitters.

The world is fucking mad max, fuck saving lives. I'm getting started on gaining the favor of chaos lords before their soon arrival.
>>
File: Meet the Medic.jpg (864KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Meet the Medic.jpg
864KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: save_1920x1080.jpg (953KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
save_1920x1080.jpg
953KB, 1920x1080px
>>
op here, sorry for not being around, got my shit together in the past few days, thanks for all the papes and the tips!
>>
>>6791841
>MILES gear.
he said warzone not training
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.