[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys put a folder of wallpapers on shuffle or stick with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1458093164216.png (474KB, 2048x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458093164216.png
474KB, 2048x1080px
Do you guys put a folder of wallpapers on shuffle or stick with one for a while (if so, how long?) Is wallpaper shuffling a meme here?
>>
The only meme here is that if it's not a desktop thread you need to leave.
>>
BUMP THIS THREAD >>1947607 (Cross-thread)

There are 30 desktop threads up right now.

25/30 have not reached post NOR picture limits as of
1:21 CDT of July 23rd.

This shit has got to stop, it's pushing dozens of threads of the board weekly that are complying with the rules.

If your sick of this please submit a post to feedback, and also said thread!

-------

I keep mine based of colour, warm and cool and dark and lights.
>>
>>1950951
I have mine categorized into "theme" folders with at least a dozen walls in each that I switch between every now and then. I've got anime ones, vidya ones, holiday themed ones, etc.
I could never settle on just one wallpaper; I'd always find one that I'd want to replace it with
>>
gj spamming worse than the desktop thread lads

OP, I'm not sure you know what a meme is, but I usually use one wallpaper at a time and change it when I get tired of it or find a better one.
>>
Used to be able to have one folder and select the ones i wanted, then Windows 10 decided it was everything in the folder or nothing in the folder
>>
File: all folders..png (131KB, 1724x653px) Image search: [Google]
all folders..png
131KB, 1724x653px
I just choose one at random and select shuffle every now and then.
>>
>>1951452
Just asked how many you have in another thread. I asked because I have a lot too and basically do the same thing.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>1950951
I have mine on shuffle. It's just backgrounds of forests.
>>
>>1951461
>>1951533
>>
>>1950951
I shuffle a new wallpaper every 5 minutes.
>>
>>1950951
I change mines whenever i get tired of the old one, however long that takes
>>
>>1950951
used to change wallpaper each week, untill I finally made a waifu wallpaper that I like a lot. so I'm stuck on it now.
>>
File: 1463027466178.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463027466178.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
i stick with my wallpaper for ~7days and then switch.
>>
I have a big library & shuffle every minute, but run a tiling WM so it's not that noticeable cause my windows are usually taking up all the space.
>>
I usually stick with mine for a few months and then switch
Pic related was mine for about 3 months I think
>>
I found 24 Minutes a shuffle was perfect for me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.